• Restaurant
A1 Cabins(Ceduna)
All reviewswould stay here againone night staynext morningperthfacilitiesforeshoreroadhousestopover
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed with 2 small children and the manager was very helpful, place very clean and the pool fresh. Would stay here again. It was the price that got me as I’m on a budget and have been staying in various places from Albany to Melbourne and now on my way back. This has been the best value.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

It is what you pay for, very reasonable price for a basic room that's fitted out with everything you need for a one night stay if your driving across Australia. Parking is secure and as a solo traveller I felt very safe.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

In June I stayed for two nights in a standard double room for the excellent value price of $79 per night. These rooms are spacious, comfortable, quiet and provide adequate facilities for my needs. I use the nearby roadhouse for breakfast and either the Foreshore Hotel or the local pizza bar for evening meals. Ceduna and the East West Motel are a good base from which to do a day trip to the Head of the Bight to see the whales. I did the same trip in 2016 and stayed in a standard double at the East West - I would happily stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stayed there for two nights, one on the way to Perth and then on our return journey to Mildura.

Neat and clean surroundings, easy to obtain the keys even after reception is closed. Accommodating and pleasant staff.

Close to town centre which makes it more appealing as the town itself is a really pretty one, with tall trees lining the centre street.

Good place to stay for transit journeys.

Room Tip: We had a room at the end of a row and it was quite quiet there.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Older type motel...but so clean and cared for. Gentleman at reception and also lady via phone booking polite and both very helpful.
Covered area for our motor bike, quiet clean rooms, laundry on site and a nice walk to town only about 1 km away.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple