US$47
US$45
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Beachfront Bicheno(Bicheno)(Great Value!)
Tidelines of Bicheno(Bicheno)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightbasic roompenguin tourelectric blanketsbbq areafree wifismall tvbedroom unitgood sizeswimming poolfresh milkguest laundrygreat accommodationfreycinet national parkwineglass bayminute drivethe east coast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

The motel was under new management, so I believe it was recently renovated. The room was clean and comfy with a wall heater, water kettle, and coffee/tea. The staff were super friendly and helpful. They suggested us to a local seafood stand for lunch/dinner, which we liked so much that we visited twice. We forgot to bring an international power adapter, and the staff lent us one. This is one of the best motels we've ever stayed in (don't expect the fancy amenities, but it provides a clean, quiet, comfy, and affordable room for a stay in a long road trip). We would not hesitate to stay here again if we ever visit this area, and would definitely recommend it to busy travelers!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

A basic hotel room with a comfy bed, good shower and was clean. Walking distance to the beach as well.A busy motel with good value for money.A little walk into the heart of Bicheno however.Parking at front of your room is an added bonus

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night here on the way to Devonport. Very happy with Wintersun Gardens! The room is basic, but has absolutely everything needed .. tea and coffee making facilities, electric blankets , a heater , bathroom heaters and solid water pressure with the shower. The receptionist was very kind and gave suggestions where to see penguins less than a km away from the motel !! We went at about 6pm and found heaps of penguins without going on a tour !! Amazing :) fresh milk available from reception for your coffee/tea the reception has maps and brochures on attractions. Well worth a night or two !! Cosy :)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jack k
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This is great value for money. A basic room and yet everything you could want, including a really hot show. If you don't expect 4 or 5 star, you'll be extremely happy here. Bicheno itself is a great little place to stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I stayed 3 nights in a Queen Deluxe Cabin. It has a small front balcony with views toward the bay. The Cabin was great; warm, clean and cosy and very affordable. It had a clean 2 seater sofa, and a nice modern bathroom. The motel is a short stroll down to the bay, and about a 10 minute walk to the town centre. Bicheno is a beautiful small sleepy coastal town, one of my favourite places in Australia. The Freycinet National Park is about a 30 min drive. I have been to this motel a few years back, and I would have happily scored 5 stars for this review, but I felt the once fantastic gardens and lawns that were the pride of a previous owner have been neglected. Also the motels website states "Breakfast Menu", but I was advised they have not provided breakfast to guest rooms for a couple of years. I would definitely stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo