“SOOO relaxing! ”

Beyond Rest
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Prahran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have designed our space using sacred geometry principles specifically to enhance the whole floatation experience. The rooms are designed using the geometry of a hens egg, which is the same geometry between the earth and the moon and emulating the universal proportions. Floatation therapy helps reduce stress, alleviate pain, improve sleep, increase creativity and improves overall wellbeing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was the most relaxed I've ever been! Tried a float tank for the first time here and can highly recommend it. The place is very well set up, clean with relaxing music and the room with the tank has everything you need so you can clean all the salt off after (shampoo, conditioner, soap and moisturiser) though if you have long hair (like I do) don't forget a hair brush like I did. The two guys running it were both very friendly and nice. The experience itself was really weird but great, felt like I was about to fall asleep but I was conscious so felt very relaxed. I did hallucinate a bit but not in a scary way. I was worried I'd get cold when I first got in as I like scalding hot showers and baths but it was perfect. I also thought that an hour might be too long and I'd get bored but it felt like ten minutes. The price was fine too as I bought the three float package in the end and you get a nice discount. Can't wait to go back. :)

2  Thank Sarah S