“Floating bliss... ”

Beyond Rest
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Prahran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have designed our space using sacred geometry principles specifically to enhance the whole floatation experience. The rooms are designed using the geometry of a hens egg, which is the same geometry between the earth and the moon and emulating the universal proportions. Floatation therapy helps reduce stress, alleviate pain, improve sleep, increase creativity and improves overall wellbeing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect here but was pleasantly surprised to find a serene hideaway in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Prahran. I felt the world switch off the moment I walked in. A wonderful experience in the floating tank. The anti gravity feeling really allows you to sink into deep meditation almost instantly. Lovely and warm environment for what could be a vulnerable experience for some. You really are left with only your thoughts in that tank. Plenty of room inside, so you won't feel claustrophobic or drown if you sink into a sleep. An hour literally felt like 20 minutes. Loved the sanctuary at the end and the fact that you could relax there and leave in your own time. Overall wonderful relaxing experience.

All reviews
"salt"
"moisturiser"
"shower"

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This was a surprise for my Birthday and it was absolutely stunning. What an amazing amazing out of body experience. Totally relaxing & zen. Staff were wonderful & very helpful. This is something everyone should try.

1  Thank Junnay
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I am really impressed with the set up here: hidden inside an old warehouse, the center has lovely curving walls and a very chill vibe. The tanks are clean and they play great ambient music as you enter and exit the float. Hot tea and esoteric books await once you emerge from your float.

Floating is amazing, everyone should try and Beyond Rest is a great place to start.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was the most relaxed I've ever been! Tried a float tank for the first time here and can highly recommend it. The place is very well set up, clean with relaxing music and the room with the tank has everything you need so you can clean all the salt off after (shampoo, conditioner, soap and moisturiser) though if you have long hair (like I do) don't forget a hair brush like I did. The two guys running it were both very friendly and nice. The experience itself was really weird but great, felt like I was about to fall asleep but I was conscious so felt very relaxed. I did hallucinate a bit but not in a scary way. I was worried I'd get cold when I first got in as I like scalding hot showers and baths but it was perfect. I also thought that an hour might be too long and I'd get bored but it felt like ten minutes. The price was fine too as I bought the three float package in the end and you get a nice discount. Can't wait to go back. :)

2  Thank Sarah S