“Perfect dessert place”

Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Wantirna
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I are chocolate lovers,so this place was perfect for us to have our desserts after our dinner.We loved our warm hot chocolate drinks ,ideal for this cold winter evening.Those Spanish churros were so good served with rich chocolate dips.Absolutely yum!

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

We had dessert here... Oh wow. It was like wondering in to paradise!
Yes, a slightly pricey paradise but how often would you get to indulge like that? We had two platters between the five of us & it was perfect!
So. Damn. Amazing.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

We went in for afternoon tea/coffee ordered green tea and marcarons, a little disappointed too sweet and the raspberry seem to have a jam filling, BUT the chocolate covered whole strawberries were delicious. The down side is behind the counter noise is very loud (not the staff but the machines) would recommend sitting outside if the weather is fine and warm. If you are a lover of chocolate this is the place for you, melted chocolate for dipping your churros and fruit....next time!!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

My husband and I decided to go here for a hot chocolate after having dinner. We'd been here a few times before and although most things here are over priced we decided to treat ourselves.
We sat outside where it was a bit quieter and even though it was a wet evening it was still pleasant enough.
I'd ordered a hot chocolate and was very disappointed with it as it tasted as though there wasn't very much milk in there, instead boiling water. It had a real watery taste to it. I love chocolate and to pay so much for a watery, not a creamy hot chocolate wasn't good enough.
If we had our time over again we would have just ordered a hot chocolate at the restaurant we'd had dinner at instead of 'treating' ourselves to expensive and average here.

Reviewed 21 February 2015

This is a huge new restaurant that was well needed at Knox. It looked so inviting that we decided to go in and get something to eat. Unfortunately the noise is excessive. From milkshake machines, coffee machines, talking and I'm not sure what else but we could barely hold a conversation without yelling. Not the relaxing experience I was hoping for..

The service was also average. It took a while to get served, and then there were several mistakes made. We received 2 drinks when we only ordered one, and later a bowl of ice cream was bought out when my daughter had just finished one.. Seems like the staff are still learning the ropes.

The food itself was good. Ice cream was yum and we also tried the Fondue serving plate for 2 which was pretty good. I was surprised though that there was no tealight candle under the chocolate and although it didn't go hard it wasn't overly warm.

All in all, I may go back, but not as enthusiastically as I entered the first time.