“Hits the sweet spot!!”

Twisted Sista Cafe and Gelateria
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Wantirna
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Stopped here for a break during our shopping. We had tried their ice-cream/gelati before and thought we'd try out the cafe. food was very nice. Cake servings are generous and the coffee is decent. We had the Nutella Rocher cake which was very nice indeed. Their service was what made this cafe stand out. The cafe is located at one of the busiest junction of the Knox shopping centre but the fact that they have a small seated section does help to get away from the madness. Overall a very good cafe. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Passionfruit dairy free gelato was delish!
Basically all passionfruit! Yuuuuumo!
The Wacky Wonka Shake was delightful my daughter loved it!
Quick friendly service

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I took my daughter here today for a treat and we weren't disappointed! The Willy Wonka shakes are amazing! The service was quick and friendly and the prices were really good!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Shopping trip and had a treat at this café. Red velvet cake was delish and very good coffee. Great fun sitting and enjoying a cake and watching people pass by.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I was lucky enough to be down in Wantirna for day trip when I stumbled across this gem of a gelato place. I didn't know they did milkshakes until I saw another customer having one at their table and I jumped straight on it.