“Enjoyable evening”

Rickys River Bar + Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 339 Restaurants in Noosa
Price range: US$30 - US$35
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We had heard that Ricky's was THE PLACE in Noosa, so off for my birthday.
A cocktail first in the bar, very enjoyable. Friendly service and great atmosphere
Our table was excellent, our waiter excellent and the menu enticing. All the good ingredients for a Nice evening.
The menu not overly extensive, but promised exciting flavours and tastes.
My raw tuna and fennel was excellent as was the Bug bun!! Delicious.
All enjoyed their meals ...maybe the spanner crab spaghettini was a little disappointing but tasty.
Finished off with a cocktail in the bar, all in all a pleasant night. Expensive, but expected that!

There are newer reviews for Rickys River Bar + Restaurant

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I had never been to Noosa before so it was a real treat to experience the place. One of the nicest restaurants I have been to is Ricky's at Noosa Heads. We caught the ferry from our hotel the Sofitel. Travelling only one stop to the restaurant and the wharf is directly in the front so we could enjoy a bottle of wine and relax.
The food is great, good choices meat, fish and vegetarian. Its a bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion or just spoiling yourself on holiday.
Service was outstanding, our waitress was from France and had obviously had a lot of experience in serving the public.
Ricky's has good choice of wines and a champagne from France which makes the dining even more special. If you get the chance book a table at the very front of the restaurant so you can see the ferry come and go.
spend the afternnon there as at night the ferry stops running at 6p.m.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

One of our favorite fine dining restaurants to enjoy a long lunch or dinner in Noosa. Food is always on point and service excellent. The river views during the day are unbeatable.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The location on the river is lovely. Inside the restaurant is quite ordinary. I don't think the menu caters for special diets, though the chef did make us a specialised meal. The sourdough bread was not particularly good and the waitress, though very friendly, needs to brush-up on her table-setting etiquette. I know this is being a bit picky, but I expected more from Ricky's.
My meal lacked any sort of imagination, though my companion enjoyed his meal.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We choose Rickys for our 10year anniversary dinner in June. Overall we really enjoyed our night and were extremely happy with the food and service and venue.
I absolutely loved the Yellow fin tuna and fennel cracker!
The only let down for me was the crab spaghettini which I found a bit bland/basic for my tastes.
The desserts however were amazing! Definitely leave room for dessert!
My husband had the passionfruit soufflé, white chocolate and passionfruit curd and I had the Coconut granita, lime curd, yuzu, macadamia and mandarin.
The flavours were intense, refreshing and delicious.
Next time we visit Noosa we will dine here again.