“First visit ”

Ariel's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Warrawong
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice meal. I had the corn fritters. I enjoyed it. It came with two separate salads. One of which was a strawberry salad. Never had it before. It was something different. Nice casual cafe. With friendly staff

1  Thank zahita88

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our short lunch but my wife's salmon was dry and way overcooked. My snitzel was smallish for the price, chips undercooked. Both salads were kinda thrown together. So it was a bit of a disappointment for the price. Hot chocolate cold. Star of the meal was ice coffee.... very nice.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The food was okay, had calamari (you could tell
It was frozen sort), chips and a salad (wasn’t fresh) with a ham and cheese sandwich (note: asked for tomatoes and didn’t get them).. wouldn’t say it was the best food. As I’m an fan of campus coffee. Coffee was made perfect. That was the best out of the meal. But I wouldn’t pay that price for what I had! I’m giving it a average because that coffee was good!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Warrawong's best kept secret with a touch of Europe, the menu makes you feel like you could be eating overseas, the food cooked very very well, and good service. Very modest and down to earth feel and reasonably priced. This place definitely has character.

1  Thank Roxana F
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here for the first time today and must say we were impressed with the service, prices and quality of the food. What more can we say. This is not a typical food court affair. Give if a try for yourself.

1  Thank johnnthel