Paul Marie Apartments
Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$156
Travelocity
US$131
US$127
Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$216
US$204
Kaos Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$138
  • Breakfast included
Christofinia Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$185
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsboat partyclub repsgirls lads holidaydiscounted drinksswimming pool is smallfree entrythe pool bar manwhole weekfab holidaystripclubseurosnapacocktails
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I visited Paul Marie with my friend on the 14th-21st of September. It was an average looking room. Nothing special about it. The room we booked a lot of ants crawling around and a lot of people in the hotel said the same thing.

We bought the wristbands the day we got there which I regret doing since I didn't even end up going to all of the events provided. If you're not wanting to go to all of the events do not buy the wrist band because it's just a waste of money.

My friend got very ill when we got there and had to get an early flight home leaving me in Cyprus on my own. It was pretty daunting but thank god I met some lovely people there, the staff were amazing!

We had Braz as a rep. She was the most lovely person I've ever met. She knew the situation of me being on my own and she wouldn't let me just sit in my room and made sure I joined in.

The food served was lovely and cheap too.

Also, if you get chance make sure to visit Nissi Beach. It's beautiful!

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Great value hotel - if you're off here with friends then you won't find a better place to stay at such a good price.

The place isn't much to look at - though the pictures do not do it justice (it's much nicer, trust me). However, the rooms are fine, the drinks are cheap, the food is ok (it's Ayia Napa, come on), and the hotel is really close to the strip. The hotel is also banging at all hours day and night - perfect for an 18-30s trip (perhaps not if you are the sort who needs sleep mind!)

A big shout out to the staff too - especially the guy who runs the pool bar (legend!) they are all friendly, welcoming and patient - even to a bunch of loud (and occasionally trouble-making) Bristol lads!

Our only issue is was with the air conditioning - 70 euros if you want it which seems a little much. You'll need it too as it gets hot.

All in all, great place. If we ever return to Napa we'll be back. You've been warned :)

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Literally could not be happier with this hotel for the price which we paid! We went as a group of friends for a week and will definitely be returning again next year.

It is in a great location, within walking distance of the strip, supermarkets and restaurants etc. The rooms were really clean, the staff were really friendly and the food in the hotel was really good value and very nice! They do an amazing full english for 5 euro which is great after a night out.

The man who works on the pool bar was very friendly and always happy to help. The music played around the pool was really good.

The only downside would be that you have to pay extra for air conditioning, however we managed for the whole week without it.

Would definitely recommend to people who want a cheap partying holiday in Ayia Napa, and will be returning next year.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Overall big disappointment. Ants in the room, staff wasn't to helpful, have to pay for wifi. Paid for air con for the week didn't even get it turned on and was like sleeping in a sauna. Would be ok for first holiday if you wanted something cheap, dirty and life threatening.

Strongly recommend hotel next door Paloma, we spent our whole holiday in their pool and the staff there where really awesome. Plus free wifi and spot on breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 20 September 2016

My Name is Michael (Born After Dark). The Hotel Wasn't Amazing But The Staff That Worked there was fantastic and very friendly....made me feel welcome and looked out for us over the week we stayed there for. Also the experience was made even better with the club 18-30 rep that we had who had the nickname Braz....she was amazing and such a friendly, caring, generous, warm hearted and down to earth lady who knows how to party and show us a good time. She really looked after us during our stay and out of all the party holidays i have had so far she is by far the best rep i've had so i was grateful to meet her and begin a good friendship/relationship with her. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who decides to stay and I would love to stay there again another time !!!!