US$149
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$196
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$142
US$105
Agoda.com
Vistabella(Roses)
US$804
All reviewssmall swimming poollunch timebreakfast buffet isgood sizerooms are cleanstayed nightscosta bravashort staysea viewseafoodfresh fruitlots of choicesea frontterracebayeuroslounge
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This hotel specialises in groups and caters well for them. Staff are frienly and helpful and the rooms are comfortable. Meals are buffet style and the food is very good with plenty of choice. The restaurant can get noisy when full.

Room Tip: Starcase can be noisy, so a room further away from stairs would be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelMaritimRoses, Director General at Hotel Maritim Roses, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Customer,

We thank you for write a review about your stay in our Hotel. Reviews like yours pleasantly satisfy us and help us to continue working daily with the aim of offering the maximum comfort and well-being to our guests.

Thank you very much for your trust and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We booked this hotel as part of a birthday trip.
Bad start, talk about a cold welcome! I guess it's sadly obvious when staff are bored and find no pleasure at work...............very cold without a smile or warm greeting. My husband picked up a card on the reception desk clearly meant for guests and was given such a dirty look; not a good start! Sadly things went downhill from there. Well it was my big night out and I needed an iron and was told we could have one but it wasn't available yet. I said that was ok as I informed them I didn't need it till later. I assumed that I could have it when we returned later as we were going out that evening for my birthday. So we are getting ready for our dinner reservation at restaurant and I rang for the iron. I am now told that we can't have it till the cleaning staff come back on at 8.00pm! I am now so frustrated what with their cold manner and lack of hospitality. My husband goes down to speak with the manager. He returns to say that he was told the manager was not on duty and given a shrug of the shoulders and as far as they are concerned nothing else can be done. We were supposed to check out Saturday but we were so frustrated that we decided to leave the next day. We were able to speak with the manager the next morning. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the staff and their attitude and informed her the as a result of this we were leaving the hotel earlier than we had booked for. She did listen to our complaint. We were not offered any compensation. She returned our money for the day we were not staying. I would absolutely avoid this hotel. Food choice was very limited on the first night we ate there. It would appear that all replies to reviews are just cut and pasted. I would look elsewhere.

1  Thank marilyn34
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The hotel is by the beach, with many rooms having attractive views of sea and the bay. Rooms are clean and bright. Our shower was a bit erratic but we mentioned it at the desk, and it was much better the next day. Good wifi, which is free.
Had the lunch time buffet with friends. Excellent value. Pay in advance at reception, then eat as much as you want. Hot/ cold meats and shell fish. Salad, chips cheese, fresh fruit and puddings , wine and water all for 16 euros.n,
Bar staff pa.rticularly helpful. There is a small pool. We didn't investigate roof top terrace. Good value, including breakfast

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelMaritimRoses, Director General at Hotel Maritim Roses, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you for your review about your stay in our hotel. Of course, opinions like yours help us to continuous working every day and offering a pleasant stay to our guests.

We hope to meet you soon again and thank you for trusting us.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

The hotel is located directly on the beach promenade,
You can walk in the city in about 8 minutes.
Unfortunately WLAN in these rooms only very limited.
The dining room is very noisy and the breakfast selection
is the same every day.

Room Tip: Panoramic Suite
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelMaritimRoses, Director General at Hotel Maritim Roses, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear Customer,

We thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel. Reviews like yours, help us to continue working together daily and getting our service better to offering a pleasant stay to all our guests.

Thank you for your trust and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Nice location by the sea right on the main promenade and beach. Great views across the bay to the main part of Roses. Swimming pool is a bit of a let down, not much bigger than a splash pool and in full public view. Restaurant rather busy at times with tour groups but location makes up for it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Client,

We hope to meet you soon again and thank you for trusting us.