“Reasonable”
Review of Maritim

Maritim
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Roses
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The hotel was okay, our room had been refurbished and was modern although rather small. I would prefer the bathroom to be totally separate from the bedroom and not part of it. The view was fine. We found the staff most approachable and helpful. Breakfast was okay, nothing to write home about same cuisine every morning. We were only here for a short stay. Hotel right on the beach but as others have said the pool at the hotel is very small.

Room Tip: Sea view room is a must
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelMaritim p, Director General at Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Customer,

We thank you for write a review about your stay in our Hotel. Reviews like yours pleasantly satisfy us and help us to continue working daily with the aim of offering the maximum comfort and well-being to our guests.

Thank you very much for your trust and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights with 1 more person. The rooms are clean, and the staff is nice. However, don't be fooled by the pictures! The pool is very small and right on the front terrace - no room to lounge by the pool or enjoy a cool dip without everyone walking by staring at you. Breakfast buffet is average - a lot of choices but nothing special or outstanding. The coffee could be better. They offer free wifi but it does not really work. Room was advertised as having a sea view, however, we had to hang over the balcony to get a glimpse of the sea.

It is a good hotel for a short stay, especially if you prefer beach over pool.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
HotelMaritim p, Director General at Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear Client,

We appreciate you the time you take to make a review about your experience in our hotel. We note your comments to make our service better and to offer a pleasant stay to each of our guests.

We hope to meet you again soon and we thank you for your confidence.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Stayed as part of a package,room adequate apart from lack of tea making facilities. Bar staff friendlier than reception, only ate in the restaurant in the evenings and surprised
that it was run like a school canteen, buffet food adequate but some of it undercooked.
Situation of hotel delightful same as the resort. I'm sure that the tables could be arranged differently.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
HotelMaritimRoses, Director General at Maritim, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Client,

Thank you for your review about your stay in our hotel. Of course, opinions like yours help us to continuous working every day and offering a pleasant stay to our guests.

We hope to meet you soon again and thank you for trusting us.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This hotel specialises in groups and caters well for them. Staff are frienly and helpful and the rooms are comfortable. Meals are buffet style and the food is very good with plenty of choice. The restaurant can get noisy when full.

Room Tip: Starcase can be noisy, so a room further away from stairs would be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your trust and we hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We booked this hotel as part of a birthday trip.
Bad start, talk about a cold welcome! I guess it's sadly obvious when staff are bored and find no pleasure at work...............very cold without a smile or warm greeting. My husband picked up a card on the reception desk clearly meant for guests and was given such a dirty look; not a good start! Sadly things went downhill from there. Well it was my big night out and I needed an iron and was told we could have one but it wasn't available yet. I said that was ok as I informed them I didn't need it till later. I assumed that I could have it when we returned later as we were going out that evening for my birthday. So we are getting ready for our dinner reservation at restaurant and I rang for the iron. I am now told that we can't have it till the cleaning staff come back on at 8.00pm! I am now so frustrated what with their cold manner and lack of hospitality. My husband goes down to speak with the manager. He returns to say that he was told the manager was not on duty and given a shrug of the shoulders and as far as they are concerned nothing else can be done. We were supposed to check out Saturday but we were so frustrated that we decided to leave the next day. We were able to speak with the manager the next morning. I expressed my dissatisfaction with the staff and their attitude and informed her the as a result of this we were leaving the hotel earlier than we had booked for. She did listen to our complaint. We were not offered any compensation. She returned our money for the day we were not staying. I would absolutely avoid this hotel. Food choice was very limited on the first night we ate there. It would appear that all replies to reviews are just cut and pasted. I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple