Nice, clean and spacious hotel. Right at the beach boulevard of Roses but still a 20 min walk away from Roses centre.
Rooms are modern and crispy white with wooden floor. Small bathroom with bath/shower. We had a balcony overlooking the pool and with beach view as well.
- parking is a nightmare in the peak season. Website says there is parking near the hotel but upon asking reception we were supposed to find something in the streets. Ended up having to park about 10-15 min walk from hotel.
- we could not sleep before midnight because the entertainment at the hotel beachfront was so loud. For the kids this was a bit too late.
- hotel felt impersonal. No attention of anybody from the staff. Nobody really acknowledges your presence or says hello.
- beach is cleaned everyday.
- swimming pool not very big but also not too busy. Cleaned every day in the morning. Too bad they let people reserve their sun bed by means of a hotel towel even if they don't show up for hours and other guests therefore do not have a bed to use. This behaviour of guests should not be accepted by any hotel. Pool opens only at 10am which is really too late.
- good facilities for disabled people, even a chair lift to enter the pool!
- Free Wifi
- Free Breakfast