- Rooms are extraordinarily beautiful, with big beds and old pieces of furniture; it is clear on the first sight that the building has its fair share of history
- It is just a few meters from the main square and the cathedral
- there was a breakfast promotion that made the price/value ratio really favourable (selection is also wide enough)
Summary: It is accommodation with great atmosphere in a beautiful small town, but I don't recommend to come by car - parking is scarce and the hotel charges around 16 euros per day which is rather expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest four star hotel in Cuenca. A beautiful boutique hotel in the heart of the old town, with fantastic views to the george. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Convento del Giraldo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.