“Beatiful Cuenca”
Review of Raff San Pedro

Raff San Pedro
Ranked #2 of 201 Restaurants in Cuenca
Price range: US$29 - US$59
Description: En el corazón del casco antiguo de Cuenca, el Restaurante Raff San Pedro invita a recorrer la historia de esta tierra a través de sus recetas, olores, sabores, texturas, recuerdos... Nuestras creaciones respetan la base de la cocina tradicional adaptándola a nuestro tiempo pero sin perder ni un ápice de la primitiva esencia de sus platos.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

what an amazing restaurant !! very close to the cathedral, beautiful passageways, the interior of the restaurant is in a limestone cave. I am a vegetarian and the food was simply spectacular and the service attentive and timely. the price is really very affordable. I advise that when you visit Cuenca do not pass up an opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable meal or dinner ..... and I will not tell you about the desserts .... addictive ...

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a fantastic evenings dining and for the quality of food, an extremely good price!
Simple to find if you take the pedestrian passage from the cathedral passed some beautiful old buildings and stunning views across to the old convent.
Although the a la carte looked tempting we went for the Raff recommended menu of 6 courses. The food was beautifully cooked and the combination of flavours clever and very tasty.
The waiter recommended an excellent red to accompany our meal and the service throughout was spot on.
You have to visit for a meal while in Cuenca!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely, beautifully presented restaurant in spectacular Cuenca... Down a side lane off the beaten track. Great food and excellent service. Very glad we found it.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

went to raff after reading trip advisor reviews and it didn't disappoint. not the easiest place to find downstairs but well worth it. selected one of the three set menus which split the main course 1/2 fish and 1/2 meat. (not on the same plate). i would say this was the best meal i have had in spain for quality . many thanks , a visit is a must

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

First of all, all my gratitude to the staff of this restaurant. I have to admit that we were not an easy group. In addition to the number of adults (10), 6 kids came with us, none of them older than 3 years old. The manager reserved for us a separated hall where we were very comfortable and all our noise almost did not reached the other guest. As I said, thank you so much.

Let's talk about the food. The essence of the menu, the main theme, is the traditional Spanish food, in particular the "manchega" style,but with an innovative twist. Don't let this deceive you, because this innovation is far from all the minimalistic food of the nouvelle cousine. All the plates are full of flavour and food. I ordered the "vaca vieja" steak. But my personal recommendation is the gnocchi.

Once the dinner being finished, the manager asked for the dessert. Believe me, if I come back, which I will, I'll only order desserts. I had the opportunity to taste like of them and it's impressive how much flavour can be be condensed in one bite. The best os Arroz con leche asturian style.

If you look for a cozy place, awesome food and good service this is your place.