“Wins 5 stars from me!”
Review of Trivio

Trivio
Ranked #13 of 201 Restaurants in Cuenca
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Truly great food, food presentation, excellent wine selection and outstanding service in a sparkling modern setting. This is one for the true gastronome. It was recommended to me and I recommend it to you likewise.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Not in the historical part of the city but this restaurant was a fantastic surprise. We had the 10 course tasting menu and we loved it!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

One of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in - anywhere. I can not recommend it highly enough. I shall return as often as possible. The dining room is bright and airy with high ceilings and very comfortable, with about a dozen tables that are spaced so that there is distance between each one. The chairs are super comfortable and the cutlery and tableware were obviously of the highest quality. The wine list is excellent and the wines available are reasonably priced. The list clearly presents the wines so that one can make informed decisions. The food is superb. I had one of the best pieces of lamb that I have ever eaten however every course was exceptional. The service was exceptional - more like that of a 5-star hotel or restaurante in London, Paris or New York than a small but beautiful city in the centre of Spain. There is a public parking garage just in front of the restaurant.
Do not go without a reservation because it was a hidden diamond that has just been discovered.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We were a party of 6 and were keen to try the tasting menu at this restaurant. Rather anxious it may have been too much rich food, but had the most wonderful experience. We had a 10 course menu, the portions were small, so you could appreciate and experience the wonderful tastes and textures of ech course. There were some very pleasant surprises. The wines were chosen to go with each course. A very knowledgable sommelier, she did us proud.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

We visited on our final night in Cuenca, having already dined in the Parador, Figon del Huecar and Raff, and although they were all enjoyable this was by far the best meal. Our lack of Spanish caused some confusion since it seemed I was trying to order a main course as a starter, but they were extremely helpful, and the fact that they tried so hard to explain demonstrated how much they care. The starters were excellent, especially the foie gras, and all brought separately so they could be shared. The mains were substantial and perfectly cooked, and the desserts were very creative (I'd recommend the "Chocolatissimo"). There were also complimentary amusé bouches and post-dessert mini cocktails, the latter of which were prepared for scratch in front of us. The sommelier was fantastic and attentive, and recommended some excellent wines. Overall this is a first-class restaurant and could be on its way to a Michelin Star in the near future.

1  Thank seb128