Parklands Resort & Conference Centre
Comfort Inn Aden Hotel Mudgee(Mudgee)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe vinedeluxe roomshoneymoon suiterooms are hugerose gardenscommon balconycontinental breakfasthigh valleynice spotshared balconymodern bathroomqueen bedin townbit datedlarge groupstayed one nighttea and coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2017

A fabulous hotel with a beautiful outlook surrounded by greenery. The roses lining both sides of the driveway are stunning.
A very pleasant walk into town, so leave the car behind and go enjoy a Mudgee wine or 3 with your dinner :)
The rooms themselves are a little tired but the serenity of the place outweighs that :)

Room Tip: We were facing north and was very quiet. The back door faced the pool area
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ParklandsMgr, General Manager at Parklands Resort & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Kerrie K

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review, it is pleasing to know you enjoyed the serenity of Parklands Resort.

I hope we can welcome you back to Parklands in the near future.

Kind regards
Stephen Wills

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely 2 night stay, ground floor room with views over beautifully kept gardens and dam.
Room was large, a bit dated with musty smells, but comfortable non the less.
We walked into town for meals, only a 10 min walk, as we dined in the Vine restaurant and the food was extremely poor. The choice of 5 mains on the menu, then 1 was taken off as they didn’t have the veal chops....made it a very limited fare. The staff were apologetic and professional and didn’t charge for the main I couldn’t eat as it was so unpalatable.
We loved the peaceful setting and look forward to coming back when the upgrades are done.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights midweek leading up to the Mudgee Cup.The resort grounds are beautiful and well maintained.It is a large complex with conference and reception facilities as well as hotel rooms. The room we had was large and comfortable. The air conditioner was very noisy and we could not leave it on during the night. It was an "emailer "and as email electrics ceased trading in about 2000 it must be old.The heater in the sauna was not large enough for the space to be heated so it wasn't really effective. The spa was just a bubble bath - there were no jets operating.The breakfast was ok. The staff were all friendly and efficient. Overall this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peterunderhill34
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here for both business and holiday travel. The rooms are large and have nice country views. Set well back from the main road it is very quiet and pleasant atmosphere. The price is good for what you get and the staff are friendly. Bring your bike or hire one here. Good café in town too. Mudgee is a nice place to visit. The negatives are the bathroom badly needs renovating with old dashoin shower in bath and two way vath taps to transfer water flow to shower. Also air con is old wall mount unit and very loud. Had to turn off to make comfortable listening phone call. Still i will go back just wush they'd update the bathrooms. Located just out of town but an easy 10 min Walk.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I've stayed very regularly since April. I often work in Mudgee and it's become my go-to-choice for a number of reasons.

As others have said,the rooms need refurbishment or some of them do and it's my understanding this is happening and the food quality and wait time for room service has very often been well below standard, but I can see that the new management is working on that. Hence my desire to wait to write a review when I can be more positive. Don't let any of that put you off staying.

The staff are excellent. Working long hours with lots of miles as I do, how I'm treated is given a lot of weight. From reception (I think it's Michelle who is my absolute favourite) to the staff delivering meals, or on my last visit helping me with the air conditioning - warm, friendly, genuine people.

The grounds are lovely, I often take a walk and smell the roses (literally). It's so quiet yet only a few minutes from the CBD. Really unless you want to actually walk to the centre of town, it's the perfect location. Very easy access to lots of wineries if you are there for pleasure.

The rooms are perfectly adequate. Spacious, comfy bed, television etc. etc. with a nice view.

I can actually stay wherever I like. I'll be back next week. There is a message in that.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah Lulu F
ParklandsMgr, General Manager at Parklands Resort & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Sarah Lulu F

Thank you for writing your very kind review. I am pleased you enjoy your stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Parklands in the very near future.

Kind regards