“Cozy little lodge and perfect location.”
Review of TimberLodge Inn

TimberLodge Inn
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Pinetop-Lakeside
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The location and the ambiance overall at the Timberlodge was perfect. It was only a mile from the park where we had a softball tournament. Checking in was quick and easy. Becky had everything ready for us. I was under the impression that I had booked one of the remodeled rooms, however I did change the reservation at the last minute so it's probably my fault. I wouldn't have booked a room that wasn't 'new' and plush! I'm spoiled. But to my great disappointment, we ended up in an 'econo-room' which truly looks like it is right out of the 60's. It was clean and that's the most important thing! We made the best of it and it truly would have been fine had the bed not been so horrendous!! However, many of our friends staying at other accomodations complained about their beds too, so just a hazard of traveling I suppose.We will stay at the Timberlodge again, however I will make sure that I have an upgraded room. There was no AC, which thankfully wasn't an issue because the weekend was rainy and a bit cooler. It would have been miserable had it been any warmer.

Room Tip: Be sure to book a remodeled room! Call them directly. Online I was shown photos & amenities indi...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Super friendly owners and staff. They were so nice to us that it made the trip great. The grounds are super relaxing in the tall pine trees. The owners are remodeling the rooms and the deluxe remodeled rooms are quite nice - they have wood flooring, granite counters, and a rolling barn style door. They keep the hotel and grounds super clean. We have stayed at other hotels in this area and this has been our #1 best experience.
Would recommend this hotel when staying in the Pinetop-Lakeside area.

Room Tip: The whole lodge is nice. The newly remodeled rooms are definitely worth the extra rate.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 9945699ab
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Have you ever stayed at a hotel that charges you to make up your beds or change your towels? $3 charge for this "service". No air conditioner in our room - in AZ in June! Office only open 8-5 and closed on Sunday. Only good thing I can say is the rooms were clean.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank irishirish_lassie
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I recently stayed in one of the totally renovated 2-queen rooms that included high-end tile in the bathroom, a kitchenette, flat screen TV, and new beds among many other updates. The room was very fresh and the staff friendly and helpful. A now great place on the main drag and within walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 28 February 2017

My husband and I were in Pinetop last weekend and stayed at the TimberLodge. We had the opportunity to stay in one of their newly renovated rooms. It was fantastic. I spoke with the manager who was very friendly and she told me that this summer they should have 10 more rooms totally updated. We stayed for just two nights but she said they also offer weekly rentals. We booked a room for this summer. I would highly recommend this hotel. Its clean and the rooms are large. There is a whole back part to the property that you can't see from the road with lots of tall pine trees. My only complaint was that there was an ice bucket in the room but no ice machine.

Room Tip: Across the street is the Pinetop Brewing Company - we ate dinner there and it was great!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple