“Arturo's is gone”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm sad to say but we are in Rincon, PR now and Arturo's is gone. I've been told he was forced to leave and may have gone up to Aguada but we haven't found him yet.

1  Thank VSchutte

Reviewed 10 July 2013

When we first came to Rincon, I was a bit skeptical about buying food from the small roadside vendors. But I have to say Arturo's is great, and I'm glad we stopped! The tacos are HUGE and stuffed with good ingredients. My son who is 9 and very picky, LOVES these tacos and declares them the very best. Arturo is very nice, his English is good, and he even has a few tables set up under his awning to eat at.

Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Arturo (un mexicano) runs a roadside taco stand so let's not call for a table. Being Texan, this is best taco probably in all of PR - and price is right....all fresh ingridients....even homemade salsa. Opens after 4:00 everyday in season - worth it - trust me.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This place great, the food is fresh made right before your eyes, and the price is right. Get the soft shell tacos, full of meat. The homemade salsa is just right.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

Right off the bat the man gave us a really bad attitude and the food was very expensive. The place didn't look nice at all. Do not recommend.