“Great food!”

Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

Here now and loving the food! Prompt service and great atmosphere. Food did not take long to get to us and the servers are all very polite. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 16 July 2015

This place was packed and is the real deal. There were huge families there all celebrating things and tourists also. The atmosphere was nice but also casual.

Staff was very friendly, explaining every food and also even finding bug spray when he saw it was getting a little buzzy out there. It's an open restaurant so spray before you go if you remember.

The food was awesome. Mofongo was massive and delicious, beef cooked perfect and sauce was like nothing else I've ever had. Husband had a sample of things and said it was one of the best dishes he ever had.

If you are in Rincon and want a meal worth remembering, this is your spot.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

My wife, boys, and I went here to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. Cool restaurant with traditional indoor seating or exposed bar seating.

Service was good, it appeared only three servers were working so it was a bit slow but that was not a big deal to us.

Dinner and drinks were great. Lots of options from pasta to seafood to traditional Puerto Rican cuisine.

Overall a very good meal at a good price. 4 meals with drinks was only $77 before tip.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

We just got into town, it was Wednesday, late afternoon; we decided to go out for dinner. Went to our first choice, but it was closed, went to our second choice, but it was also closed. We just happened to ride by this Restaurant called Red Flamboyan. There were a couple of cars in the parking lot, nothing fancy, but we said let's give it a try.
We were greated by José, we sat on the porch besides a Flamboyan tree. Ordered a couple of drinks and started to review the menu. I asked Jose what he recommended. He immediately started talking about the different entrees. I asked him if he had tasted them all, he replied I sure have, I wouldn't be recommending without tasting first.

My partner ordered the stuffed shirt steak with mozarella, spanish sausage and ripe platains, served with tostones. I ordered the pork chop (kan kan style). Crispy crust with moist meat served with Arroz mamposteao (rice, beens, red peppers, ham, olive oil and fresh herbs and spices).

Finished the meal with a creme brule. Totally enjoyed the meal, would come back as first choice. Our thanks to Mara and Jose, great service and very friendly. ☆☆☆☆☆

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Great food. Very tasty and flavorful. It had the best monfongo of all the places we tried. The seafood pasta was incredible and so was the fresh local catch. Great indoor/outdoor ambiance. Drinks were average. Thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience.