“Beautiful Jewelry”

Tres Puertas Art Gallery
Ranked #4 of 14 Shopping in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Our gallery and gift shop is fully online, where you can shop right in the convenience of your home and have that special local made item shipped directly to you or the desired recipient. If you are in town, on the island visit Our Local Post office, right on the 115 just outside of town: we have a showcase dedicated to selling 100% Local art . Address is 100 Carr 115. Rincon. Pick out something you like and have it mailed right away. Or visit one of the best coffee shops in Rincon BD Cafe ( near the Lazy parrot) where our art is for sale/ displayed on the walls there.
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Elke was very flexible. She's in the process of moving her gallery location, yet I was able to stop at her house and look at the jewelry. She has a beautiful gallery. She's also a talented artist. If you're planning a visit to Rincon, definitely reach out to Elke (trespuertasgallery@gmail.com) to see some precious handmade jewelry.

1  Thank Katherine T

Reviewed 6 November 2014

My friend and I take a girls trip every year. As I was researching things to do in Rincon, I found a review that talked about the wonderful sea glass jewelry workshop with Elke. My friend and I are both crafty and love sea glass so I signed us up over email. We had a blast and went home with a beautiful set of earrings and matching necklace that we made ourselves. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend it to anyone who loves jewelry and sea glass. Elke was very kind, patient and supportive as we learned the techniques. There is also a lot of cool beach decorations and other sea glass jewelry to purchase in the store.

2  Thank travelfun54
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My daughter, boyfriend and I were fortunate enough to enjoy a seaglass workshop with the owner Elke. What a treat this was!! We have spent so many wonderful hours as a family collecting sea glass treasures on the local beaches and now Elke has given us the tools to create something beautiful with our prized glass. The three of us had a private class with Elke that lasted 2 hours. We learned how to drill the glass and actually completed a piece of jewelry before we finished. Elke was so fun to spend time with. She is not only talented and knowledgeable about her craft, but is now a local who works with the local schools teaching art. She shared so many wonderful insights with us into this lovely part of Puerto Rico. We had a blast. The charge is minimal for what we got out of the time with her. She also has a great gallery that supports and sells works from all local artists. We left her shop with so many gifts for friends at home as well as ourselves!! I would highly recommend visiting her gallery. You won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Deborah R
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stopped here to look for souvenirs and it was the perfect place for us! We found so many handmade gifts for our friends and family while we were here! The shop owner was so nice and had wonderfully unique designs that sold us right away. This is definitely our favorite shop in Rincon.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Found this lil shop after reading reviews on TripAdvisor...so glad we did. Elke was so warm and friendly and spoke to us at length about her various pieces and the local artists. It was a great addition to our trip!!! Stop by and see her...you'll be glad you did!!

1  Thank BrendaCat
elke f, Owner at Tres Puertas Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Hi Brenda,
thank you for your review- I am so glad you found us on Trip Advisor- it's proven over and over to me that This site really connects people with experiences and advise of real travelers. And per our conversation- it helps to keep business at the top of their game -knowing you leave and impression on everyone you meet- may as well be a good one. So thanks for the recommendation and your support. May we meet again on our sunny isle.