“Hope to One Day Visit in Person!”

Tres Puertas Art Gallery
Ranked #4 of 14 Shopping in Rincon
More attraction details
Owner description: Our gallery and gift shop is fully online, where you can shop right in the convenience of your home and have that special local made item shipped directly to you or the desired recipient. If you are in town, on the island visit Our Local Post office, right on the 115 just outside of town: we have a showcase dedicated to selling 100% Local art . Address is 100 Carr 115. Rincon. Pick out something you like and have it mailed right away. Or visit one of the best coffee shops in Rincon BD Cafe ( near the Lazy parrot) where our art is for sale/ displayed on the walls there.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I haven't been back in to PR in a long time, but I am able to order from the shop via etsy. I love her work- especially the jewelry she makes! When I go back home, I am definitely going to visit her shop! Please check out the shop or order via etsy!

Elke F, Owner at Tres Puertas Art Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

HI Jae,
thank you so much for the review!
It has been wonderful that people can experience the shop and that i can offer hand made jewelry and local art to customers online. Although I much rather meet and interact with people face to face, the shop online has been a great tool in reaching those who can.t quite get here yet~ hope to meet you one day too ! take care~

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I had a look around and saw some great pieces of art from Californa and around the country.. Eric Lynn and wife have done a great job of collecting Surf related art from all over.. This Galley is certainly way ahead of the curve in having some first class art from 1st Class artists...

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Great place to get a peice of authentic local art without paying the high prices as you see in San Juan Puerto Rico.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Elke was very flexible. She's in the process of moving her gallery location, yet I was able to stop at her house and look at the jewelry. She has a beautiful gallery. She's also a talented artist. If you're planning a visit to Rincon, definitely reach out to Elke (trespuertasgallery@gmail.com) to see some precious handmade jewelry.

1  Thank Katherine T
Reviewed 6 November 2014

My friend and I take a girls trip every year. As I was researching things to do in Rincon, I found a review that talked about the wonderful sea glass jewelry workshop with Elke. My friend and I are both crafty and love sea glass so I signed us up over email. We had a blast and went home with a beautiful set of earrings and matching necklace that we made ourselves. It was a lot of fun and I would recommend it to anyone who loves jewelry and sea glass. Elke was very kind, patient and supportive as we learned the techniques. There is also a lot of cool beach decorations and other sea glass jewelry to purchase in the store.

2  Thank travelfun54