Coconut Palms was a perfect place to visit and recharge. Owners are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Cant remember name but we were in the second floor suite with private patio over looking the ocean. There is a common outdoor garden/patio which has an outdoor kitchen with a large grill. We ended up becoming friends with other guests and even cooked dinner together several time. Their rates are extremely affordable.
FYI, Rincon is a quiet town which has limited restaurant & nightlife options. That said Coconut Palms is a great place to get away and recharge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely small mediterranean style inn, located directly on Playa Rincon (Rincon Beach). Faces due west to the ocean and sunset and has a romantic tropical garden. Apartments and studios include A/C, color cable TV, Wi Fi internet, daily housekeeping and laundry service and fully equipped. Included are; coolers, beach toys and floats, BBQ's and Hammock. Great place to relax among lush gardens and a beautiful beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palms Hotel Rincon
- Coconut Palms Inn Puerto Rico/Rincon