Coconut Palms Inn
Lazy Parrot Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$135
Villa Cofresi Hotel(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$132
US$116
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$104
US$94
Las Palmas Inn(Rincon)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$113
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutdoor kitchenpelican roomthe ownerpuerto ricolaid backsound of the wavesgas grillfridge and microwavepots and pansoverlooking the oceanhome away from homewatch the sunsetfell in lovegreat beachevery eveningguest houserincon area
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

This is probably as close to the paradise as it can get. They even have their own Angel here.
Terrace on the edge of the sea and beautiful garden. Even the cats are polite here.
Very, very, very nice place!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Gail T, Owner at Coconut Palms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Thank you very much! We enjoyed having you. Come back soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed for a week during our vacation. It was a very nice hotel and had very friendly service. The view was awesome and had a wonderful outdoor kitchen for use which was great!! I would highly recommend for anyone visiting the area!

Stayed: November 2016

Thank you! We enjoyed meeting you. Yes, the outdoor beach kitchen and dining area is very popular. We don't want our guests to have to spend a fortune on dining out. Just go to the supermarket that is 2 blocks from here, all of the non kitchen units have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine...ready for your groceries. With the beach kitchen, you can cook any meal and dine right on the beach for the cost of food. Come back soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

WOW what a fantastic place. I flew in the day that the power was out for the island and took me 5 plus hours to drive from San Juan to Rincon. Not there fault. Got there and my room had candles and a flash light for me with a welcome note. The next morning what a sight being on the water and just enjoying. The owner came and made sure that everything was good and informed me as what was going on with the power. My stay was great had a great room great view and just over all great stay. I was there for a week and wish I did not have to go. If you ever get chance to go and stay here please do it was well worth it and look forward to going back. And I don't want to forget the staff. The woman (Rosie) and the other gentleman (Angel) just made it even better for me. I want to thank them for there help when I was trying to find places to go and for the hints at some AWESOME food. Thank you COCONUT Palms

Room Tip: They only have few rooms with water view so get there soon
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Gail T, Owner at Coconut Palms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

So many people say that, " I wish we didn't have to go" It is hard to leave. That's how we landed here, 20 years ago, just didn't want to go and didn't. We enjoyed having you. You are right, the view, here, is fantastic. Thanks!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This place has an old world charm! Everything was great, the Place and the Staff! You could go site seeing or do absolutely nothing and forget the rest of the world!! Let the sound of the waves put you to sleep and wake you up in the morning!!

Room Tip: You can get ocean front rooms at a reasonable price in there off season!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Gladys R

Oh Gladys, it was so nice to meet you. You looked incredibly relaxed, when you left. You said that you would be coming back and I absolutely believe you. See you then, my new friend.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Air conditioner in the "Whale" room is installed wrong, it is a window unit put through a wall... Window AC's pull air in on the side, and vent it out the back. In a wall it can not properly pull air in.

Shower curtain was covered in mildew..

No breakfast.

No place to eat.

Nothing it truly walking distance, and since this place is not very self-sufficient you will be driving for food and drink.

I think if you were planning on staying for a few days it might be ok. Rooms have a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. But for a single night not the place you want to be.

Oh yes, the coffee machine had a used filter with old coffee in it covered in mold, clearly no one cleaning the room ever checked it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward K

We do, too. Our clients normally make reservations. If you had made one, we would have been better ready for you and we would have gotten you prepared for the fact that there is no boardwalk type area, here. I had not performed room inspections, yet, would have corrected anything if you had advised. We paint interiors, in September, and were occupied with that. The couple who spent a week in that unit, immediately following your one night stay, loved it. They said the AC was great and that they were very comfortable. It is much better to research an area before entering, prevents false expectations. If you come back to PR, try San Juan.