“Good food with a great view!”
Review of The Beach House

The Beach House
Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Rincon
Description: The Beach House Restaurant was inspired by the beauty and culture of Rincon. Clean, fresh, and organic market-driven menu with a focus on daily caught seafood. All ingredients are sustainable and local; seafood comes fresh off fishing boats from the harbor and produce from the local markets of Rincon. Check out the BEST sunset on the island at our Sunset Happy Hour from 4-7 p.m. 7 days a week! And stay after for live entertainment to follow EVERY NIGHT!!!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I don't think you can visit Rincón without eating at this place. Food and service was good. We went for both breakfast and dinner. The view is simply amazing! You can see Domes beach and Desecheo island in the distance and apparently whales during peak season. Highly recommend. My only complaint with this place is they market a salsa dancing night on their menu and out waitress even told us to come but when we showed up they were getting ready to close. One of the reasons we came to Puerto Rico was for salsa dancing and we could not find it anywhere in Rincón. So I would say this is false advertising and they should get rid of it from their promotional materials. That is the only reason I give it a 4 of 5.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had the absolute pleasure of staying here for a week in early January only 3 months after the devastation of Hurricane Maria. These guys know how to do it right. The views from my room of the ocean and the island Desecheo off the coast were absolutely spectacular and the hotel was very affordable. If you are a surfer you will be very happy to know you can practically check the surf from your bed. Then there is the bar and restaraunt and the live entertainment. The food is absolutely spectacular and most days I wound up eating all three meals a day there. Breakfast was my favorite and the staff was very friendly. Many places in Puerto Rico I would say the service is lacking, kind of the island style “Manana” attitude. Not here. The owners Kevin and Elaine, who go out of their way to make sure you are having a good time, have done an excellent job at training and encouraging their staff. They are also very charitable and bring disabled kids down here from the States and put them up for free and get them out in the Caribbean Sea loving life and surfing etc. I felt right at home here and it was great as a solo traveler but would be equally good as a couple or a family. Can’t wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I can’t begin to express my appreciation for The Beach House and all of the people who work there. They go above & beyond with a relaxed approach. There is a special magic about Rincon & The Beach House keeps adding more “pixie dust” to the mix.
The owners, Kevin & Elaine, set the tone which is a pitch perfect harmony. I love staying there… more than words can express.
The restaurant serves excellent food….. my particular favorites are the fish tacos & catch of the day empanada. Ray makes a mean Mojito & of course… restart Puerto Rico with some Medallas.
The views are spectacular and you can watch the surfers at Maria Beach. When staying there, I wake in the middle of the night to a giant moon shining its smile on the ocean.
The Beach House has become my favorite home away from home.
I would, also, like to applaud all of Rincon. On this trip, we were a group of 36 people from both coasts of the US. Our party was spread out between Fisheye, The Beach House, Blue Boy & Casa Verde. Every hotel & restaurant we invaded was most accommodating. Some of us arrived in time for the wonderful Art Walk in town and ALL of us were there for the birthday celebration that was held at The Horned Dorset…. Which was brilliantly done with elegance & class.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I loved this place! The staff was friendly and the breakfast, spectacular !! Ummmmm. The view of the sea was breathtaking, especially the sunset. I recommend the place 100%

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We sat at the bar and had yummy tacos while we watched the sun set. There was live music and great drinks. You should take time to enjoy a meal at The Beach House.