“Junior three supercar experience”
Review of Everyman Racing

Everyman Racing
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Hoton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I decided to book this experience for my sons birthday, overall the experience was good, my son loved his time in the cars and we paid extra for him to have a passenger ride in the Atom which he was very impressed with.
On the other hand I think there are definitely areas which require improvement, firstly the weather was terrible,rainy,very cold and I was extremely disappointed that there was absolutely no heating whatsoever in the briefing room or the cafe.
We could cope with this,just! But my 80 year old mother struggled with being so cold.
Also the toilet facilities in the cafe had to be closed off due to the water supply not working!
I paid for the in car filming and photo package, which was around £50.00, only two of the cars in car filming worked,the Audi filming didn't work and the lamborgini filming had no audio!
The disc which is supposed to have 44 photos on it doesn't load at all so very dissatisfied with that.
I definitely would not recommend paying extra for the photo,filming package, just take some photos on your phone.
Recommend going when the weather is warmer!

officemanager_EMR, Guest Relations Manager at Everyman Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Good morning,

Thankyou for writing a review with regards to your experience.

We do provide heaters for the experience, so I apologise that you felt this was not sufficient.

With regards to the photo package and the in car filming, if you can please email helpinfo@everymanracing.co.uk and we can get this problem rectified for you.

The Everyman Racing Team

Write a ReviewReviews (2,083)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"car drive"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This was a birthday present from my son, and what a present!
I had the 4 car experience and I chose Mallory Park. Upon arrival I registered and attended the briefing - a few signs would have helped perhaps or a map/directions when confirmation was emailed.
If you have any difficulty walking there were lots of steep steps - to go over the track, then up to the registration area.
We were informed to go to the colour flag that corresponded to our first car, so I went and waited under the green flag (Aston Martin)...after about 20 mins. we noticed a crowd where someone was calling out names, so we went to check this out, and discovered that we weren't to wait by the flag, but wait for our names to be called out, pretty poor basic organisation/communication here guys...
The instructors were all very friendly and made sure you got the best out of the experience. I personally selected the Aston Martin DB9, Lamborgini LP560, Ferrari F430 and Nissan GTR. which strangely enough was a V12, V10, V8 and V6 engine configuration!
Weather was dull, cold but dry until the very last run (in the Ferrari) when it began to rain...I can imagine it would not be nearly as enjoyable in the rain, especially as there was no cover while waiting to be called...
As an extra (and there are lots of extras available at additional cost) my wife took a 2 lap thrill ride as passenger in a Vauxhall VXR8 white knuckle ride...the biggest thrill of her life!
It isn't cheap, but it is one of the most afffordable ways to drive such a range of exotica.
The facilities were OK...reasonably priced food & drink & reasonable toilets.
So nearly a Five star experience, if I could, it would be 4.5 as it was nearly perfect, but not quite.
Would I recommend it - yes indeed! Thanks for a great experience guys.

Good Morning,

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review.

We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the event with ourselves! We hope to see you back for another date within our 2018 season.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

What a day! My 13 old son had eagerly awaited this birthday present that we bought him and he wasn’t disappointed. Everything was well organised and run and the staff were brilliant. Rachel was brilliant at this!.
A big Thanks to Andy and Scott for clear and patient instruction, they instantly put my son at ease in their super cars. I’ve given 5 stars in anticipation of better toilets and facilities- as there were plenty of signs to tell us that they were under renovation- we look forward to returning and seeing their improvements, and maybe trying some different super cars from their plentiful range.A great day out for both teenagers and parents alike!

Good Morning,

Thankyou for taking the time to write a review.

We're so pleased to hear that your son enjoyed the event with ourselves! We hope to see you back for another date within our 2018 season.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I spent the day at Everyman Racing in Dunsfold Park being taught to be a demo driver/ instructor for Everyman Racing.

A school friend of mine,Caroline (Boo) who I haven’t seen for years works there. She knew I had a lot of track experience and suggested that I do the instructor training.

Three of us (including another school friend I haven’t seen for years, Simon) were paired up with Pete Edwards, owner and senior ‘S’ Grade ARDS (Association of Race Drivers School). Great guy and what a pleasure to spend the day with him, as well as getting that experienced an ARDS instructor! Everyman clearly takes there instructor training very seriously and that also shows in the level of instructor and car monitoring throughout the day.

Aside from that, it was a thrill baking around such amazing machinery all and and such a friendly and fun team fro. Start to finish.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you!

1  Thank Mark E
officemanager_EMR, Guest Relations Manager at Everyman Racing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for writing a review.

As you can imagine, with £100k+ super cars being driven around our circuits we need the best possible instructors sitting alongside our customers.

We're thoroughly pleased you felt the training was beneficial and gave you everything you needed to become and instructor with ourselves. We look forward to working with you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Having been gifted a 2 supercar blast for my birthday last September I realised time was running out so got myself over to Dunsfold for a 15:30 session on March 16th. Despite the large numbers in attendance everything seemed to be running like clockwork and the whole operation felt like a well oiled machine as we were bussed from the carpark, checked in and pointed toward a safety briefing where the basics were explained, specifically procedures for overtaking (when invited) and the merits of doing a demo lap before the experience (£20 extra), which I’d already added to my itinerary when checking in as it made sense to get an idea of the course before driving it myself. The driver for our demo lap introduced himself as Barry and talked us through the track, as well as providing some entertaining banter, this wouldn’t be the last time I’d see him. Demo lap over, I queued up at the red flag for my first run out in a Ferrari 458, Abi was the instructor for this one and she did a decent job of talking through the car and explaining what we’d be doing. However the particular Ferrari we went out in was less Italian Stallion and more Dunsfold Donkey, a tired example with the seat controls falling apart, making it an improvised game between the two of us to get the driving position adjusted. The handbrake just lay dormant against the central console like a rubber chicken, and was unresponsive when operated, flopping back to it’s previous position. While finishing up my 2nd lap a warning sounded indicating that all was not well with the donkey and we limped into the pit lane and left it at that. Maybe that’s the technique for getting you to upgrade to the ‘premium’ models littering the pit lane. If you don’t you be sorry because the donkey is lurking...
So fair to say a pretty underwhelming start then, however next up the Lamborghini Gallardo and who should appear but Barry, ushering me towards an example sporting a pearlescant blue paint job that you’d never choose for your own car but for a track evironment like this looked just perfect. This car, quite unlike the Ferrari, was in far better condition, no tape holding things together or warning lamps blinking. And as Barry gave me the go ahead to follow a McClaren out of the pit lane I felt this was going to be a markedly different couple of laps. From the outset I took to Barry, he was a great laugh, very easy going yet completely authoritative about what I should be doing and when. The thrill of being told to keep the foot planted and carry on shifting up while ripping down a straight towards a McClaren that is getting bigger every second, before braking at the last moment and cruising through a corner is one which everyone needs to experience. Just that 2nd blast in the Gallardo with Mr Lee delivered everything I wanted from the day after an initially disappointing start. Barry is also something of a legend, having driven in touring car championships, competing in the Paris Dakar rally 3 times and even helping nurture Ayrton Senna during his time at Toleman. All this translated to an instructor happy to let you do as much as you think you can while giving you the necessary guidance to stay out of the tyre wall. Barry is an asset to Everyman racing and I’ll be returning thanks to him.

3  Thank David E

Good morning,

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding your event.

The Ferrari F430 that you drove was mechanically sound to be driven at the event. Over winter all of our cars have the handbrakes disconnected as they tend to seize on and cause us multiple issues.

We're glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the experience! And we do hope to see you back later on within our 2018 season.