“good position, food nothing special”
Review of Atrium Restaurant

Atrium Restaurant
Ranked #209 of 289 Restaurants in Ronda
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We had scrambled spinach omelette and a sand salad but both were nothing special. fast service even though it was full of people.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

At the end of a great walk in Ronda by the bull ring is a lovely square with incredible views, we stopped at this restaurant for lunch...great people watching..
I had a fabulous veggie lasagna and red wine...my husband found the hamburger he wanted...below a hotel it has great views...Spain is pretty...very good service..

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Drinks were served ice cold which was unfortunately the only good thing. Ordered the ox burger which was sent straight back as it was raw. The same burger reappeared, reheated. Bland is the only way to describe it. Also ordered pork shoulder. This just passed the not raw fine line but again it was very bland. Shame because our waiter was lovely.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We wanted a light midday meal after arriving in Ronda by train from Malaga. We chose the Atrium based on the posted menu. The location is nice--directly across from the park. We asked to be seated inside to be away from smokers on the terrace.
My husband enjoyed his tuna sandwich and draft beer. I ordered a mixed tapas plate which the menu stated consisted of hummus, caprese salad, quiche and gazpacho. Two of the four items were as listed; however, instead of hummus, I was served a dish of potato salad. Instead of the tomato-cheese-basil salad, I was given something that contained small bits of seafood In addition to onions, peppers and tomatoes. I decided later that it was a very traditional Spanish appetizer, but it would have been an issue if I had a seafood allergy. Since it is uncommon to have a server check back, I was unable to tell anyone about my disappointment.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

We visited the place at 1 PM for drinks and Tapas on the terrace. No staff in sight. After a while we ordered wine and water at the bar. The water was delivered in a closed bottle, which then was opened after another walk inside. When the waiter put menus on all tables except ours, we decided that this was not really the place to be.