“Relaxing and cool”
Review of Mist Club Lounge - CLOSED

Mist Club Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, Mist offers comfortable seating areas for rooftop relaxation, a skyline swimming pool, signature cocktails and a decadent Island-Italian-Spanish fusion menu featuring Socializers—small plates you can share—prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients.By night, enjoy our swanky signature cocktails and unique "socializers" menu while mingling at one of our private lounge areas. The music, spun by local and international DJ's, will set the mood for the perfect night under the stars. And in the morning, come back to Mist to cool off with a dip in our rooftop pool with panoramic ocean views. Laze on the day beds; indulge in a light-fare lunch and cocktails with a scented towel wrap, which help the tropical breeze keep the heat at bay.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Went here 2 evenings on a recent stay in the area. I had read about it and wanted to check it out. The drinks were a little less expensive than at hotels like ESJ and Intercontinental. The vibe is relaxing, cool and love the candles and turquoise and white color scheme. The ocean berry is a very good cocktail. We didn't get the chance to eat there but i've heard the food is very good. It was a nice place to take your shoes off and put your feet up for a bit. The lobby is really nice with a seafood restaurant inside, I will definitely have to check out the restaurant if I get to return to the area again. The servers were really nice too. Definitely check it out. Says WBC on the top sides of the building.

2  Thank BEG1969

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I was in town this past weekend, celebrating my birthday. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, the staff, and most of all the food and drinks. What a divine experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

The drinks and food are better than Zest, the restaurant downstairs. However, the cushions on the lounge chairs are filthy. People lounge on them all day in bathing suits, and during our three days here, I didn't ever see them cleaned or wiped down. With removable covers, I don't think they have any excuses - they should be cleaning these weekly at the least. Considering the overall cleanliness of the resort, I'm not surprised, but just confused. Why?!?!?!

Otherwise, put a towel down, and enjoy the drinks, food and great atmosphere/views.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We were staying at the Water Club so it was a convenience stop, but it would be worth it for anyone in Isla Verde. Friendly bartenders, great drinks, relaxed atmosphere, and the tuna ceviche with sesame was excellent! Very "Miami-like" vibe.