“I visit often, excellent views and good music. ”
Review of Mist Club Lounge - CLOSED

Mist Club Lounge
More attraction details
Owner description: Renowned as the hot spot for local residents and tourists, Mist offers comfortable seating areas for rooftop relaxation, a skyline swimming pool, signature cocktails and a decadent Island-Italian-Spanish fusion menu featuring Socializers—small plates you can share—prepared with fresh, locally grown ingredients.By night, enjoy our swanky signature cocktails and unique "socializers" menu while mingling at one of our private lounge areas. The music, spun by local and international DJ's, will set the mood for the perfect night under the stars. And in the morning, come back to Mist to cool off with a dip in our rooftop pool with panoramic ocean views. Laze on the day beds; indulge in a light-fare lunch and cocktails with a scented towel wrap, which help the tropical breeze keep the heat at bay.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

First I'll say I visit here a lot. The lounge feel is great if you don't like over crowded spots. The views are amazing and the food and drinks are good. They have changed things up a lot however. I like the new bar, but the service is not the same. We used to get greated differently, as if our business was wanted and welcomed. Now I just feel like I'm going to any old bar. Overall it is still good, but it could really be great. Hopefully it's just new management and growing pains and it will go back to the humble intimate place it once was.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

It's a wonderful atmosphere being open to the weather but everything seemed overpriced for what you were getting. I was seated for dinner and after I ordered a cocktail I was asked for my credit card because I wasn't a hotel guest. Seemed a little odd. Small plates were pricey for what you got, food and drinks were OK though. Unfortunately besides the view it was an unmemorable experience.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Came for dinner last night, decided to order a dish at a thine, thank goodness we did. We ordered the Olives, a glass of most chandon and a cocktail. Plastic champagne glass......
Food good, then ordered the steak chimichurri. Well the flavour was amazing, cost $24.00 but the steak was inedible, it was so chew I could not digest it and ended up having to take every bite out of my mouth. We were offered a 10% discount off the steak, yeah big deal $2.40 for the discount. We told the chef and he just smiled at me. Told front desk as we left they need to get another butcher supplier. He apologised. Would not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Great view, great brunch and great bartenders. The dj plays different types of music to please the crowd. The service is fantastic as is throughout the hotel. Order a bubbles, chat with Efrain or Danilo about all the fun things to do in Puerto Rico and enjoy the view.

1  Thank Andrea F
Reviewed 20 October 2015

The service was great and the views are phenomenal, but the prices for the drinks are CRAZY! 2 glasses of wine and 2 rum and cokes were $42! You're paying for the views, for sure.

I would just bring a couple of drinks up and sit by the pool.

vickie i, Director of F&B at Mist Club Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Laysha,

I am happy that our service was up to par and you enjoyed our beautiful view!
Next time you drop by, please know that we have daily happy hour in premium brands like Ciroc, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and much more that I am sure will fit all budgets. We also have offers in food paired with beer for just $10.

Hope to see you again,