“Breakfast to share ”

Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I had never been to a breakfast place where the portions are so big that you can actually order to share in mind. The place is unassuming yet with a casual and artsy character . The menu is extensive but even with always a line waiting to be seated, no one rushes you on your most sacred meal of the day. The freshness is evident, the presentation of the plates and coffees is beautiful ( there is a short lived guilt to attack such a masterpiece that is quickly forgotten by your desire to feast on such meal). The have sparkles on the coffees that you can choose that don’t affect the flavor or texture. IThe place is in constant expansion as the neighboring business allow, but because it is segmented into different rooms , you never feel like it lost its character.
I had the french toast , omelette( Marné , with juicy , tender roasted turkey )to share with 3 people ....and coffee..... just fresh, tasty and delicious . If you like Nutella , you will be in heaven , but in reality..... it’s heavenly breakfast.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This place is sooooo GOOD. You may have to wait a bit to be seated, but it's definitely worth the wait. We walked in and saw the dishes being served and couldn't believe how large the portions were. I had the Romeo and Julieta (stuffed french toast with cream cheese and bacon) and a side of fruit. The fruit was so fresh (blueberries, strawberries, banana, kiwi). The french toast was oh so soft and the bacon was thick and very tasty. The service was excellent too. I'd wait longer to be seated at a place like this. Will return to this joint the next time I'm in PR.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is like not other place we’ve ever been to. They seem to put a twist on everything and it heavenly. Ive found myself eating over and over during my last few trips to Puerto Rico. I’ve tried several plates and they have all been out of this world good. Prices are ok, but you get what you pay for. Excellence!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have been here for Brunch 3 times. Always packed!!!! Do not go Hungry, do not go in a Hurry... you will have to wait to get a table, and could wait a long time for the food. The coffee is the best that I have taste. I always finish ordering 2 cups. I drink coffee every day since I was a baby, so I know how a good coffee should taste. The quality of food is excellent. The service is very good, despite the place is always packed. The only cons is the waiting, but you will forget about it as soon as you taste your food. They do not accept American Express, but accept Visa and MasterCard.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We came to this restaurant all the way from Haines City Florida because of the amazing food pics they post. Rhe food is amazing!!! From their delicious hot lattes to their mimosas and you go straight into their food like pancakes, omelets and stuffed avocados! My favorite place ever. I wish they had one in Florida.