“Relaxed restaurant with great food!”

Hotties Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Isla Verde
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Wine Bar, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The best place in Isla Verde. With excellent service from our staff and our delicious menu, come and enjoy our tasty menu at Hotties Bar and Rest. In Isla Verde.
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My husband, adult son and I recently went to Hotties. At first, I was a little hesitant because it looked so casual and only one table was occupied at 7:30 pm. We decided to stay and try it and were glad we did. Our waitress was very helpful by describing the meals available. We enjoyed the individual honey carrot bread with guava butter that was brought to the table. They have a special for $3 for rum drinks and we enjoyed them mixed with guava, pineapple and grenadine (individually). We thought the best dinner was the sizzle chicken and shrimp, then the chicken wrapped with bacon with rice and beans, and also the skirt steak wrapped with shrimp inside with mofongo. We finished the meal off with a delicious vanilla creme brulee with ice cream. We all throughly enjoyed the food and service.

Abraham R, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotties Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Thank you! You had made a great selection. Thanks a lot.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Not much atmosphere, but the food is delicious. We had salmon, lobster, and filet mignon. Everything was good. The filet was overcooked but still very tender. The margaritas were delicious. Friendly service.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I rarely ever write any reviews, but this place was more than amazing. I had the best FILET MIGNON. The friendliest staff, Jackelyn and Tatiana were absolutely AMAZING. The vibe is great, the food is great, the music is great, why are you not visiting??? I don't know... But IF you cone to PR and you don't visit this place you are missing out.

Thanks a lot for your words, means a lot for all our team work.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome!! Food, Drinks and Service was excellent. Highly recommended. I'm definitely we're coming back

Nice! Thank you. We'll happy to serve you soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I expected a better place.. but not.. draft beer same price and little less quantity than bottled beer, but also "old", "oxidized"...
I asked for small dish.. she recommended "ceviche".. it was not bad, but was not great.. just regular, acceptable..and the price was higher for this quality/quantity...
First and last time.. for me..

Ohhh no, my apologize. Had you talked to a manager or someone? Please write us via email, to help you better. Is very important to us your opinion, so please do not hesitate to write us.