“Excellent Japanese food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Called in on spec. Had a shared plate. It was as good as I have had in Japan. Have to keep an eye on opening times as they are a little sporadic

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went to Yume Japanese restaurant for dinner and had a sushi share platter (Sushimi on rice) and found it to be very delicious, and you could taste that it was very fresh. The Japanese beer and Premium saki were also very nice. We will definitely go back there again

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing and the staff are great! Would recommend the sushi boat.. it looks awesome and tastes great. Would definitely go back again and again!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Ok, silly title. Every menu item we've tried here is awesome. Whatever I get, I always seem to get some sashimi too. It's genuine, authentic Japanese food.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This was one of the best Japanese restaurants we've eaten at. Our family is a huge fan of Japanese food, my husband who has been to Japan, said it's the closest place to authentic Japanese he's come across in Australia. We stayed in an apartment near by and had planned to cook dinner in most of our stay, but discovered Yume and ended up eating dinner here 2 nights in a row it was that good. Highly recommend it, and can't wait to come back here again.