Econo Lodge(Harrisonburg)
US$107
Hampton.com
US$93
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Comfort Inn(Harrisonburg)
US$82
US$80
US$99
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$80
Hotels.com
US$139
US$118
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

2,163 results
All reviewswater parkregal vistaspartial kitchengo kartsfull kitchenhorseback ridingpetting zoobumper carschair liftsnow tubingtoaster ovenactivity cardsthrough rcieagle tracerec centerwoodstone meadowsskyline drive
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The PLUS is all the extra activities on the resort to do and how exceptional the staff was. Our condo was at the Summit and our views out the screened in porch were beautiful. We stayed for a week and never ran out of things to do. We were lucky it snowed and our vacation began with skiing the first weekend - it was fun! We could return for another week and still not run out of activities. It is worth noting the activities aren't free and the only con was they ran out of marshmallows at the campfire grill when we had dinner but it was a late dinner. Highly recommend this resort!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Their ticketing process is horrible. They shut off online ticket sales two days in advance, make your entire party show up at 8:30am to stand in line for same day tickets although the park doesn’t open until 10am, and even if you did buy tickets online then you still have to stand in line over an hour to get your wristbands.

Most of the arcade games are broken.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bonnie A
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This resort charges for everything!!!! Not any type of shuttles available within the resort so you will need a car at all times to get to any activities. Water park is geared toward 10-15yo. Water sprays are too hard and would knock a smaller child down. It even costs $15 to just go into the water park to observe. Beautiful views but would not recommend for small children.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Kelli M
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I booked a condo for two nights, paid $190 per night which is not cheap at all. First unpleasant surprise was that they did not let us in till 6 pm!!!! Apparently cleaners were not done cleaning. Ok, we thought let's give them a chance, then the pool in the main recreation area was so smelly, dirty and disgusting that I almost passed out.. and so crowding that it is not even funny.. The service was terrible the whole time. We went to the other pool at Le Club - another dirty, filthy pool, overcrowded. then we went to Campfire grill - overprice cafe with bad food and bad service.. Next day went to water park, paid $200 for 4 people and waited for 3 hours just to get in. Small, dirty place, nothing special.. Waterparks in Poconos, NJ ten thousand times better, cleaner and easier to get into. Finally, for two days I tried to reach front desk from the room phone without success, constantly busy, nobody answers the phone, then finally at the end of my stay, second day in the evening front desk answered the phone. I asked whether I can do late check-in, i was told that they don't do late check-ins, however they don't let people in till 5pm and apparently they don't guarantee the room till 6 pm!!! Makes no sense tha they take that much time to clean these rooms.. I told her that I was let inside the room at 6pm and I should be allowed late check-in and I was told that in fact I am not allowed late check-in. I drove for 6 hours from NJ to this place and it was such a disappointment all around. Plus, in these two days they did not change our towels and did not clean the rooms. Anyway, will never come here again, I hated this place so much..

Room Tip: Terrible customer service, bad check-in and check-out times
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Samira I
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My family went to the water park today and even though we had purchased tickets in advance online we had to wait in line ONE HOUR to enter the water park. Much of it outside in the cold. And we were in line w people who didn’t have tickets. The crowds were insane. Long lines for the lazy river. A hot tub so crowded there was no where to sit. And the hot tub wasn’t hot. It was like taking a cold bath w 50 people. Water slide lines were 30+ minutes. Pick a different time time to visit. I will say the lifeguards were nice. They could learn some crowd control tips from Disney.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family