“Brilliant insight to how the films were made”

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Leavesden
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a behind-the-scenes walking tour which immerses guests into the world of film-making. The tour features authentic sets, costumes and props that showcase the British artistry, technology and talent that goes into producing world famous and successful movies, created at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. The Studio Tour will initially focus on the Harry Potter film series which has made the Studios its home for over 10 years.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our tour was booked for 10am, we got through security and onto the tour with a minimum of fuss and queuing. Overall we spent about 4 hours there and had a brilliant time. The attention to detail In every aspect was brilliant, the sets, props etc were stunning and the model of Hogwarts at the end was truly amazing. All the staff were helpful and happy. The only let down ( although we knew what to expect) was the cost of the extras. £17 for a one photo and £30 for one usb stick seemed excessive, especially when three were required! But like most visitors, we paid, knowing that you’re probably only to go there once and a momento is a must. The gift shop was the same, but again it didn’t stop us from buying quite a few items.

Write a ReviewReviews (34,992)
All reviews
in 653 reviews
"from start to finish"
in 723 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I did the Harry Potter studio tour with my 3 Harry Potter mad sons last week. They love the books and the films. Staff throughout were professional and friendly. The tour itself is informative and you can go at your own speed which I liked. It took us 3 hours in total.
The only negative I could find was the photographs taken on the wands half way through. It’s a lovely idea and the sets were realistic. Robes provided and everything. Shame the actual photos were of the worst quality ever. The kids looked terrible in them and they looked fake. They were expensive but I would usually buy them anyway in these places. Even if they were free I would have refused them in the Harry Potter studios.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Absolutely fabulous. 56 years difference between the grandchildren and me, but all of use enthralled from start to finish staff were fabulous and the magic real!!!!!!

1  Thank gllw317
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

As a massive Harry Potter fan this was right up my street! I visited to celebrate my birthday and it was fantastic. The amount of detail in everything that was there is fantastic and my husband who isn’t a fan really enjoyed himself too! Can’t comment on the food as we were told before we went the food was pricey but it looked nice. The gift shop was also very expensive but had lovely items in there. I would highly recommend this to anyone! Can’t wait to go again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

AMAZING! Loved every single moment, from beginning to end. However, I should forewarn you that your experience will probably vary depending on how much you love/appreciate the Harry Potter franchise. It's not much like a theme park, more a museum of Harry Potter sets/memorabilia and of course BUTTER BEER! Nonetheless, it is extremely intriguing and really does take you back into the movies. When we went it was self-guided, so it was great to be able to spend as much time as we liked to peruse the entire collection, take plenty of photos with the sets and get the extra special photo of flying on a broomstick with Harry. Having been to both the studio tour and the Universal Studios theme park - they're both great, but completely different experiences. Can't rate one better than the other!

Travellers who viewed Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter also viewed

London, England

Been to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter? Share your experiences!