US$203
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
US$345
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$375
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$305
HotelsClick
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewsdive shopaqua actionst thomascruzan beach clubfull kitchengreat snorkelingahi tuna nachosbeach barcalm waterscharlotte amalielounge chairsduffy's love shackcolorful fishno see umscoral reefbug sprayrented a car
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for my 50th birthday. It turned out to be just what I wanted- a beautiful and private beach. We loved snorkeling on the reef right off the beach and was one of the best places to snorkel out of every place we went. Our room had a fantastic view and was perfect for my family. We had several meals at the Cruzan Beach Club located on site. The meals were good but it would've been nice to have a little more variety. We loved one of the desserts- the blueberry bread pudding. We were fortunate to meet Shamari Skelton on our second day there who worked at the restaurants and was also a taxi driver. He gave us a great tour of the island and was helpful in giving advice and setting up transportation for the rest of the week. He made us feel welcomed with his great personality. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had a wonderful time here - the amenities were great but our favorite part was the scuba diving! I have 150+ dives under my belt and thought these were some of the nicest, easy dives around. Finally saw my first Octopus in the wild with Murica, which are plentiful here! Greg was a fantastic guide showing us the octopus gardens and many other interesting coral passages and wildlife. We thought our boat Captain, Rick, was an absolute hoot and very knowledgeable! Hope we can go back and repeat the experience sometime soon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed on the ground floor in a 2 br unit. It was nice on first entering the unit and seemed very comfortable. We discovered the unit was a bit dated but not bad. We had to laugh that the movies in our unit were all VHS. We were very close to the restaurant and beachside grill and the towel hut was right out front. The beachside grill was as good as any on the island and much better priced. We didn't eat at the restaurant because we didn't want to spend that much on dinner.
The dive shop is right on the small property and very convenient. We went diving with Aqua Action Divers and were most pleased with Rion (sp?), Greg, and Stacy. They were wonderful and very attentive. The snorkeling in the Harbor was also very good.

The beds weren't as comfortable as I'd hoped and the AC was a bit noisy. We had to have maintenance come 3 times to fix one of the hot water heaters as there was no hot water in the master shower and it was finally resolved. The shower door in the second bedroom didn't seal and therefore leaked onto the floor each time you showered. The AC unit in the second bedroom was leaking lots of water onto the floor by the final day but by then we just let it go. There are sand fleas and unfortunately experienced them as well as mosquitoes. Bring some spray.
The beach staff was very nice and set out chairs and towels each day for us. One day was completely packed and it was due to the influx from the cruise ships. The other days were much nicer with no crowding and a very relaxed feel. We had to ask about the pool because we never saw it and no one showed us on arrival. It was nice but a bit out of the way (up the hill and not well marked).
Overall a nice trip and nice location. Red Hook was very close and that was a draw for us. There was shopping and the ferry to St. John. We spent a great deal more than we expected on taxis however. The standard is $1/mile/person. So the 5 minute trip to Red Hook was $20 for our party of 4. Also we were unaware that taxis and others do not use plastic as much as we do in the states. Be sure to bring lots of cash.
The night kayak trip by the Marriott was worth your while. Look in a travel book for a coupon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ddhinson
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My wife and I recently spent 10 days in St. Thomas, staying at Secret Harbor Beach Resort. We were given Unit #214, Building 2 ground floor and beachfront. The unit was overly furnished and was extensively built out by the owners of this condominium resort. Our sheets were changed on a hap hazzard schedule. As it turns out the unit was rampant with Bed Bugs which were not discovered until we neared the end of our stay. We developed numerous body sores and extreme itching as shown in the attached pictures. I went to the desk manager to show him the bites. He said they were sand fleas. I returned to the room and separated the king bed and discovered various extra sleeping mats underneath. I took further note that this unit had two pull-out couches, not one as promoted. The unit had excessive furniture similar to that shown in other units. There were numerous book cases loaded with books. The kitchen has twice the usual number of cabinets, most of which were locked. The bedroom closet contained all kinds of extra bedding. All of the vacant wall space was covered with paintings, pictures, etc. This breeding ground was obviously accommodating more than the advertised 4 persons! Attached are pictures that show the extent of my condition. Note that one includes the unit number plaque on the beach side of the unit.

I did reach out to Assistant General Manager, Javier DeLa Rosa, but was treated in a disrespectful
manner

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Savyconsumer72
Javier D, Manager at Secret Harbour Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

I truly regret that you did not enjoy your stay at Secret Harbour Beach Resort. By the many positive reviews that have been published, it is clear that we go above and beyond in ensuring customer satisfaction. We treat every guests encounter with dignity and respect, however, as was noted and confirmed by outsourced specialists, there was not a single trace of bedbugs. There are no bedbugs in Secret Harbour Beach Resort. I am saddened that you would not give us an opportunity to ensure your satisfaction when we reached out to you.

As noted in our 'Welcome Packet' given to each guest upon arrival: "Please keep in mind that insects appreciate the tropical climate as much as you do. Closing your screens at night and after a rain, rinsing your feet and wearing bug spray will go a long way towards keeping you bite free."

I am confident of the quality and exceptional service Secret Harbour Beach Resort provides and will continue to provide to all guests, including you, if you ever decide to return to our boutique hotel in our relaxing uncrowded beach, surrounded by calming shades of palm trees and crystal clear water that has become a marine sanctuary...that's Secret Harbour.

At your service,

Javier De La Rosa
Assistant General Manager
Secret Harbour Beach Resort

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It's a really beautiful beach with amazing water and a nice cafe. You can't get chairs and umbrellas if you don't stay there though, not even if you want to pay for them. So that's a bit too bad, we didn't stay that Long for this reason.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends