All reviews prague airport ham and eggs the main square old town room facing stayed one night pilsner urquell brewery bath
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night and was welcomed in a very friendly and supportive way.

Old building with plenty of charm and all rooms brand new as well as bathrooms .

Breakfast was great and a wonderful terrace on the back with old stone walls and facing a wonderful park !

Also right around the corner from Urquell breweries as well as the main square

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fredrik A
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Before we arrived we had to alter our reservation and the booking.company showed a cost for this. But one email, answered within hours had it all sorted at no charge. This is the style of this hotel.

For 2000CKr (about 80 EUR) they organised a car to meet one of our party at Prague Airport and bring her to Pilsen. Again, great service from this type of hotel.

Location excellent, room really clean but no air-conditioning. It was not hot over our weekend but we enjoyed the pedestal fan. The hotel has an interesting and warm feel to it.

The highlight was breakfast out on the old city walls overlooking a small park. The breakfast was great - coffees made to order from an expresso machine and ham and eggs cooked to order too. Spectacular spot.

Do stay here. Good value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We arrived during the heat wave and were horrified to find out the hotel does not have an A/C. Little we knew we were put in the attic room with roof windows. We asked if they had a different room, but was told no. My partner is 6''1' and could not walk around the whole room due to the very low eaves. The lift takes you to the 3rd floor only and then we had to still climb two sets of quite steep stairs into our room. As I am pregnant and in a need of some comfort I did not enjoy this hotel experience at all. Not to even mention little things like missing wooden rails on the banister (in our room as well as in other floors of the hotel). The screws sticking out of the metal cut my hand on the first day. Other little things like no lock inside the bathroom, but placed on the outside of the bathroom left me puzzled. And have I even mentioned there was no shower? Only a small (and very narrow) bath where you could not stand. My partner (6''1') had a great difficulty there! I stay in Pilsen regularly but I am sorry to say I won't be coming back.

Room Tip: Don't go for the attic room in the summer.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Right in the center of town so everything nearby.Clean and comfy rooms clean and tidy although rooms at the front can suffer from tram noise and there are no tea/coffee making in the rooms.The staff on the reception desk were friendly and helpful,we enjoyed the breakfast including the ham and eggs.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The location of this hotel, less than a block from the center of town, is perfect. After checking in, we were able to walk to the Pilsener Urquell brewery, as well as to the concert venue we were attending that evening. The room was comfortable, the hotel itself was very nice, and the staff was friendly and quite helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple