“Apéritif”

Le Sommelier Wine Bar Restaurant
Ranked #1,383 of 5,781 Restaurants in Prague
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Reviewed 19 October 2016

In a quiet street of Prague, small place nice and cosy, a really good choice of decoration mixe of moderne and old underground. Really good service, good customer service. Idéal with friend,business or couple.
Très bonne expérience, beaucoup de choix de très bon vin !

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We stumbled upon Le Sommelier as we were walking in Prague looking for a place to relax and we are so happy we did. Being wine fans, we enjoyed talking to the Sommelier. Him and his wife were super friendly and knew a lot about wine. We ordered a bottle of wine and sipped and relaxed.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I found Le Sommelier searching for wine bars in Prague and I'm so glad I did. I visited on a very quiet night and thoroughly enjoyed my visit. I tried several small plates, though they do have main courses and desserts too. The salmon rillettes was so good, as was the beef tartare. The person serving me was very knowledgeable and happy to provide info about the wines, pair wines with the food, and offer tastes. I was especially impressed with the Czech wines on the menu. He told me they just opened 3 months ago. Go visit - for just a glass of wine by yourself or a whole dinner with friends. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We spotted the wine bar just up the road from our hotel and although it was 3pm they were very welcoming, of course we are still serving etc. it is run by a young friendly couple who certainly know their stuff.They are both trained sommeliers, Guillaume having trained in both Monaco and London for many years and his wife in Chicago.we only had a late lunch and a bottle of wine but both were delicious and they invited us back for a wine tasting the next day. A couple were just leaving as we arrived and said what a lovely place and it is.There is exposed brick but tastfully done and two levels to the dining area, one being a mezzanine and modern but solid dining furniture. They change their menu weekly, have a very reasonable and tasty lunch menu and change their tapas twice a week depending on local produce and availability. the wine tasting was very informative but informal with a few jokey moments, so much so we bought two delicious wines. I would thoroughly recommend coming here even though it is a little off the beaten track. We were so glad we stumbled across it and were only sad it closes Sunday and Monday but they admirably give their small staff a rest and some family time.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

What an amazing time we had!!! This is the right place to go with friends for a glass of wine and dinner. The setting is very relaxed and original, staff very friendly, helpful and knowlegable about finding the perfect bottle of wine to share x All very tasty x Would highly recommend a visit