“Perfect”

Velkoprevorsky Mlyn
Ranked #1,196 of 5,988 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$3 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was last weekend and the place was perfect. Me and my group of spanish friends spent a realy good time on there. Perfect for breakfast and also for beers.
Really good enviroment and the personal working there is verry kindly.

I recomend it strongly.

5  Thank Victor L

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We have only been in this restaurant in winter & it had a fabulous Christmas feel.
The entry is via a gorgeous courtyard. There were twinkling lights everywhere, fake fur chairs, candlelight in the windows, it was cosy & warm. We had a seat by the window with a view of a mill wheel & it was snowing!
The staff were really nice, welcoming, attentive & are great with kids.
The service was great.
The food was very nice & we had some vegetarian dishes, pizza, gnocchi, risotto, & soup which were all delicious.
Another great thing about Velkoprevorsky mlyn, was that they are not mean with the messures of wine. I ordered a glass of Pinot Grigio & it was huge!
The food also comes in large portions.
It was great to find a restaurant in Prague that had quite a few decent choices for vegetarians.
We really enjoyed our meal & will definitely go back the next time we are in Prague.

5  Thank SnowStormborn
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We passed this place after visiting lenons wall and after looking at the menu we went in, all the food we ordered came out all at once and looked exactly like in the pictures in the menu!!
Everyone was happy with their meal as was I and when the bill came it’s was a mere £90 for starters and ample mains with drinks for 4 people. What can be wrong with that?
Place was well situated and lovely and warm with very attentive friendly staff

5  Thank Jumby15
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely lovely decor, very different and cozy!
We went in as it really looks inviting but the menu does not really offer much for vegetarians so we decided to have a drink.
We had a warm apple juice with cinnamon and apple bites and a warm pear juice with cloves and pear bites: omg so delicious!
Nice China cups.
The waiter was a bit rushy but the waitress was lovely!
It was a nice stop but I would not return.

4  Thank Shanti A
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I like taking a break here, even if just for a drink.

The restaurant has a prettily decorated courtyard, nice flowers all around. Spending a little extra time by the Certovka stream with the rickety old wheel was quite pleasant on a warm September afternoon. We expected it to be crowded, fortunately it was not.

I try to spend a lot of time on Mala Strana, growing up in these parts of town brings back memories. My school friends used to live around here. Over the last two decades many locals left these parts of Prague, I am always amazed at the many cafes and restaurants that opened up in houses were locals used to live.
The John Lennon Pub ( with tons of Beatles memorabilia) and the Lennon Wall are just steps away ...

5  Thank Wenovo