“Free Tour, Castle Tour, and Beer Tour”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Prague
Ranked #11 of 142 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Home of the Famous Prague Free Tour with some of the best guides in Europe.Both fascinating history, and a great nightlife - From the 30 years war, to the dark years of Nazi and Soviet occupation, Prague has some of the most interesting history in Europe and a great nightlife. Our tours take your through the streets and show you what makes Prague great. Our tours run year round and on all major holidays. Click a tour link to find out where and when to join us.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had initially started off with only planning on doing the free walking tour of Prague. My tour guide was Brian, and he was really knowledgeable and entertaining! I had a really good experience with him amd decided to also join the Castle Tour that afternoon where he was also my guide. He was very well organized and kept really good track of his group for both tours and I'm really glad I signed up!

The next day, I also went on the Beer Tour where I had Joey as my tour guide. He was very enthusiastic and provided very interesting facts from topics ranging from beer culture in Prague to the brewing process, as well as a bit of history. I would highly recommend all tours!

Write a ReviewReviews (20,037)
All reviews
in 355 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 171 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I did the free walking tour of Prague. Great way to orient yourself around the city east of the river if you are a newcomer! Our tour guide Filip was friendly, knowledgeable, and answered any and all questions.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing walking tour done by Ian.. did not feel like 3 hours and was very informative and interesting. Felt flexible yet organized and stayed on track.

1  Thank Maressa S
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We did the free 3 hour walking tour with Ian and it was awesome! Ian is hands down the best tour guide I’ve had. Made our tour of Prague so much fun, while learning a lot about the city and it’s culture.

1  Thank jeales21
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first time doing a free tour, although I had already been to Prague a few times before unguided. It was super-easy to book and to find the guides. Andy was a really friendly, super funny guide with great stories and command of Prague and Czech history and culture. I loved his stories about the historical figures, his storytelling style overall, recommendations for getting about in Prague and insights into the Czech people and culture. I would definitely do this again and would recommend it for anyone who is in the city for the first time.

1  Thank Jon J