4,001 results
All reviews florenc metro station old town tram stop great hotel city break good size recommend this hotel transport links minute walk mini bar excellent stay modern hotel breakfast was excellent stayed here for nights excellent location reception staff beautiful city
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We visited this hotel as part of a tour and it was very welcoming. We opted for bed and breakfast as there are so many other interesting places to reach from the hotel. The room was spacious, clean and had both air conditioning and a hair dryer.

The breakfasts had a great selection of continental and hot food. The bar was disappointing but felt this was more a training issue. The bar staff did not know their stock and, when asked for a glass of prosecco, looked vague, searched high and low and finally produced a bottle. The bar man proceeded to open the bottle with a corkscrew! For such a big chain of hotels, it was disappointing. For our party it was mildly amusing.

Otherwise a great stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear M W!

I would like to thank for your stay in our hotel and for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

Thank you for mentioning our specious accommodate facilities and variety of our breakfast buffet.
I was sorry to know about your bar visit.
Thank you for your open and honest comment which will be discussed within our team immediately.

I would like to offer you my personal assistance within your future booking.
Please feel free to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com with any future request.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

When travelling and on a budget, it is easy to default to known brands. When I booked this hotel there was very little difference in price between it and the Ibis, but, based on past experience of the Ibis brand, a significant difference in the level of comfort, finish, facilities and food.

Jury’s hotel is situated one subway stop away from the train station and 20 minutes walk from the old town.

The rooms were air conditioned, spacious, clean and comfortable. There were tea and coffee making facilities in the room and room service was available. Nice little extras like tissues and luxury toiletries in the bathroom, comfortable upholstered seats in the rooms and a selection of snacks (to buy) with the courtesy tray make a small but significant difference.

The foyer area has plenty of soft seats and sofas and a well stocked bar that offers a happy hour.

Breakfast was plentiful and there was an excellent variety of hot and cold choices which included smoothies and beetroot & apple juice, multiple types of bread and cakes, a great variety of fruit and cereals and the usual hot selection. We ate in the bistro one night; there was good choice, it was very tasty and also reasonably priced.

All staff were respectful and helpful, good ‘old fashioned’ service where nothing is too much bother and with lots of smiles and none of the surliness that too often crops in these days.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear ItchyFeetSyndrome!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was happy to see you enjoyed central location of our property & variety of our breakfast buffet.
Your kind note following the friendly approach of our staff will be shared within the entire team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please feel free to contact myself directly within your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com. I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

Best regards.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

It was a lovely hotel. We had a nice welcome. The room was good, clean and big enough for three people. For breakfast there are a lot of choices and it was very delicious. The staff members were all very kind.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Merella19!

Thank you for taking your time to letting us know about your recent experience here with us.

I was happy to know you enjoyed our specious accommodate facilities.
Thank you for mentioning variety of our breakfast buffet & kind approach of our staff.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly during your future booking @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.
I will do my best to assist you in any matter.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I very much enjoyed it. It is not far from the Old Town, and this was very convenient to me and to my family. The hotel stuff was very nice and responded to our needs or requests. Also, the conference rooms are impressive.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank munteanucristinel
JurysInnPrague, Manager at Jurys Inn Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear munteanucristinel!

Thank you for reviewing our property and for your opinion about your recent visit here with us.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed central location of our property.
Thank you for mentioning professional attitude of our staff and the quality of our conference rooms.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

It will be my pleasure to assist you within your future request.
Please do not hesitate to contact myself directly @ jaroslav_krouzel@jurysinns.com.

With warm regards.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The hotel was lovely. Very clean and the staff were really friendly and accommodating. Room was spacious and clean. A grab rail would be nice in bathroom to assist getting in and out of the bath as it’s very high. The breakfast was great, hot and continental which was a nice surprise. It was only 15/20 min casual stroll to the square. Definitely recommend this hotel and will be definitely going back.

Dear missccassidy!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to write and share this feedback in regards to your recent experience here with us.

I was glad to read your positive words about our friendly and accommodating attitude of our staff.
Your positive note will be shared within the entire team.

Thank you for your 5* rating.

I will do my best to assist you with any future request.

With my warmest regards.