US$101
US$87
US$140
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Questenberk(Prague)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$109
US$106
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mala Strana(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$50
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$105
US$146
US$135
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights, the rooms were clean and basic. Rate included breakfast which was ok. Staff were very friendly and helpful. It's not in city and hotel will book cabs into town for you but it's cheaper by Metro.
Got pizzeria restaurant along side and a public swimming pool round back, loads of tennis courts.

Room Tip: All rooms have same outlook
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights passing through Europe.
Room was large, with balcony and very clean.
Easy to find for me at least, if you find Hotel Barcelo Praha which is huge and easy to see, Hotel Oaza is very close.
Staff were polite, happy and helpful, especially the young lady on the day shift who really tries hard to make you feel welcome.
The hotel is perfect for good value accommodation, good transport link to city center.
Take the 118 bus from opposite side of road to hotel (just up the street 50m) and get off at Dvorce.
Tram 3 from Dvorce will take you to Central Prague. 15 min whole journey.
Thanks Oaza, I will be back. :)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank paul l
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We booked this hotel for the member of our crew for the whole month of May. Staff was very helpful and nice, they even got us a very reasonable price, much cheaper than similar hotels in the same location. Hotel has good location when you want to be near the ring road. Its also near Kavci Hory, so for us, the location was great. The hotel doesn't look the best for the outside, and the rooms are average (including free breakfast), but overall, it's a good basic 3 star hotel. It has free parking, what is not very usual in Prague. So if you're looking for a budget hotel, this one is worth trying.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Martina U
Reviewed 22 April 2014

OK the hotel is not going to win a beauty contest and it's definitely not the most modern. BUT if you are on a budget and you don't mind being out of town then you will have a bed in a clean room, breakfast included and free parking.

For a three star "hotel" I was surprised to only find little soap bars in the bathroom... no shower gel or shampoo here, which is maybe good because there isn't a hairdryer either.

The beds were very comfortable and the rooms are quite a good size. We all slept very well. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast isn't anything special... but it's fresh.

If you consider booking, just bear in mind you are booking a basic 3 star and then you won't be disappointed. If you expect more, then you will probably be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LizE70
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel was very hard to find. Even though we had the gps, there were no signs to indicate where the hotel was. We drove up and down a few times to find it and luckily we saw a Thai massage sign ( which I recalled the service the hotel offered- upon reading reviews). I advised my husband to turn into where the Thai massage sign was and there was the hotel. This was brought upon the attention at reception, the lady said there is a sign maybe one of the workers forgot to turn it on.

Upon impression, my husband thought it was in a shady area and did not feel comfortable staying here. I explained to my husband at $50 a night with free car park and free breakfast. It is value for money I thought.That we night we arrived it was raining and the man at reception was quite helpful offered to help carry our bags in.

The rooms were basic with poor lighting and decor outdated. That night while we were sleeping, I saw a ladybug in the ceiling. I pointed it out to my husband and he said that this is not acceptable. I said to let it go as ladybugs are harmless. Later on, a few more gathered on the ceiling. After that, there was some sort of bug on my pillow case. My husband said that they are no way ladybugs and he got very mad and told me to pack up our things and to wake up the baby. He went down to reception and told him about the bugs. The reception apologized and said that it was strange. So he offered us another room.

It is about 20 mins to walk to the nearest metro, not many places to eat. We did find an italian restaurant around the corner from the hotel and it was very good food and good prices. They spoke english there and had a high chair for the baby so this was very helpful.

The lady in charge of the breakfast room always have a stern look on her face. She brought out a high chair for the baby without asking, so that was nice of her. The breakfast room did not have a welcoming atmosphere. Many of the guests comes out and looks at you and go fetch their food.

Positives about the hotel-friendly staff, free car park, good price, free breakfast- very good assortments of foods and thai massage at the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family