All reviews namesti miru hour supermarket minute walk no tea or coffee facilities public transport ticket city centre trams and buses green line nice hotel small supermarket small balcony good sized bathroom room was spacious old town cleaned daily would stay here again close to metro station
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great and I have no complaints at all. Me and my husband were in Prague to celebrate my 40th birthday and I'm so glad I chose Prague to go to it's stunning!
Room was spacious with plenty of storage and free use of the safe. I borrowed a hairdryer which was no problem just had to ask at reception. Beds were comfortable and the shower was hot, the cleanliness was fine and breakfast was continental but was all fine and the coffee was nice too.
It was about a 20 minute walk down to the old town which is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. We loved it! I would stay here again and I would recommend to family and friends.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JnC08
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed here while visiting Prague another excellent Hotel very clean and tidy the room had ample space the continental breakfast had so much choice. It was very close to the metro, trams and buses but within easy walking distance of the centre.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Trevi. It’s very easy to get into town just a 10 minute ride on tram no.22. Breakfast was everything we needed and the rooms are very modern and clean. Staff are very friendly and you can borrow hairdryers etc free of charge to keep for your stay. There are lots of nice restaurants in the area like Bad Jeffs which is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Arrived for long weekend and loved every minute. Hotel was clean with spacious room which had free safety deposit and fridge. Also was nice touch having the extra door to create a hall area, just made it feel a bit more homely. The hotel is slightly out of town but not a problem due to Prague's excellent public transport with tram and metro stops just around the corner. This also means at night you are away from the noise which is good. Also there are some great restaurants within easy walking distance, like Beckett's, Fat Jake's and Mlsnej Kocour. Staff were on hand 24hrs and always available to assist if needed, if ever returning to Prague I would happily stay here again.
P.S.. also a great park nearby with beer garden if you get the weather.

Room Tip: Rooms at rear get small balcony overlooking a courtyard
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Handy area for the city centre, warm rooms (needed in February), 24 hour reception with friendly staff. Good choices for breakfast. Our room smelled of cigarette smoke unfortunately and our friends had a room with a showerhead that you had to hold up to use. All in all I'd recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends