US$64
US$90
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
US$101
US$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Art Deco Hotel Imperial(Prague)
US$130
US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
US$177
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate bathroomkitchen areafree tea and coffeecommunal areasold townvery nice staywi fibars and restaurantsperfect locationcharles bridgecomputersreceptionistkeysinkscouchstovevladimir
Reviewed 17 October 2017

A slant on Hostels that works really well. The decoration and individuality of the rooms makes for a pleasant experience away from the usual starkness of a dormitory room. The service is great and the staff are seriously helpful. Just a short Tram ride or 15 min walk to the Old Town too. There are also some good bars and restaurants close by for those who do not want to travel too far on day one after travelling. Mind you, the Club next door is open until 4 for those who want a short journey home...not too noisy either if the windows are closed on front facing rooms.

Room Tip: Rear facing rooms will be quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my first themed hostel and I was really thrilled with my stay. At first the yin-yang symbols and fake leaves had me real worried. I was staying in the Vladimir room (the biggest, also more importantly, the cheapest) which is a very cool space. It's multi level rather than bunks (yay!) and there's even a table in the room too. The bathrooms have similar thematic style, a little cheesy but entirely inoffensive.

Other than a little kitchen, I didn't encounter much else in the way of communal areas. There was an iMac in the corridor you could use, but the testy auto-switch off night lights made this annoying to use after hours. I was a fan of the location of Artharmony, there's a great coffee shop called IF Cafe nearby and the staff were helpful. So yeah, I'd recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I didn't like this hostel because it was a bad location for us and around half an hour walk to the town centre. we were backpacking and there wasn't much of an atmosphere to meet people or have fun in an evening which was a shame. Very quiet though and good for families or people aged 30+ room was clean enough but the bathrooms weren't brilliant. The receptionist was lovely and polite and let us get our room early as we'd arrived by night train which was horrible and we needed sleep so thank you for that!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017

There is absolutely no way that I would ever recommend or revisit Art Harmony. The photos of the decorations are extremely deceiving, the wallpaper is old and the air quality is poor. A member of our party was subject to being bitten by bed bugs (their mattress was situated on the floor) and the staff were unsurprised that there was a bed bug problem and offered a poor amount of compensation. Power sockets did not work in our room and along with the bed bug problem, it was clear that the bunk beds were old and needed replacing (some of the panels were broken). We also had to use a separate room for our bathroom, a minor inconvenience, but was magnified that the shower had a build up of dirt and grime.
They are extremely lucky that the rooms are pre paid as there would have been no way that we would have felt happy paying the full amount after the duration of our stay.

Room Tip: Let's hope you have a room without bed bugs
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Správce S, Manažer at ARTHARMONY Pension & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

We are very sorry that you didn’t like our pension, most of our guests (as is shown by their reviews) like our atypical environment and they are satisfied here.
We are sorry again about your experience. After this situation we moved you to apartment and we immediately organized a professional company to resolve this problem. Unfortunately, they told us it happens that some travelers can bring it to hotels unknowingly in their luggage and we can solve this situation as soon as we find it out. The company made all the necessary precautions to avoid repeating the problem. Now everything is alright.
It’s a pity that you didn’t report anything about dirt at the reception during your whole stay. We strive very strongly for clean environment and hygiene and we could resolve it immediately. It is the same about power sockets.
We have more types of rooms, you booked room with external private bathroom, we have also apartments with own bathrooms.
Unfortunately, some people are dissatisfied with almost everything and we can’t fulfill their demands, if they don’t tell it to us.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I was at this great hostel last week and it really was the perfect experience! From the very first few steps up to the door, you can just tell it's gonna be fantastic, from the inviting decorations and signs welcoming you into the building, to the reception itself, full of colour and life! The receptionist who checked me in was really enthusiastic and always smiling which was great! The room itself is directly within nature, with branches everywhere, as if in a treehouse :D I met some amazing people there too, and we've kept in touch, so thank you ArtHarmony for the wonderful experience! If you want breakfast in the morning, check out the place next door which does buffet for 5 euros I think, although I didn't go there, I heard it was good!

Room Tip: I stayed in the 'Vladimir' Room, which was perfect!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dhruv N
Správce S, Receptionist at ARTHARMONY Pension & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Dear mr. Dhruv,

let me thank you for a very nice feedback and a great mark. We are very happy you had a nice time in the beautiful city of Prague and liked the style of Artharmony hostel. We hope to see you again in the future.
Kind Regards,