“I loved the place”

Indian Restaurant Mayur
Ranked #3,580 of 6,138 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Indian, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Description: 1st Indian restaurant inPrague opened in 1978
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I enjoyed my palak paneer. Waitress was nice with a good speaking english. And i liked the interior. I'm weird, right? lol
The prices are hight indeed. My palak paneer + 2 breads costed 340 kron.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This place is very close to the city centre, that’s the main advantage of this restaurant rest there is nothing. If you are craving for Indian cuisine then this is not the right place to visit. They take very long time to serve you the food. Food was tasteless, ordered Biryani and in return we got sambar rice. Service was pathetic, they don’t respond to you properly.

In short if you are looking for an authentic Indian cuisine then don’t ever visit this place unless you are very hungry and no other options.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

On our last day in Prague, we all decided to have a Indian meal, we stumbled upon this restraunt by chance. The food was cooked as we waited, and what a surprise. This was by far the best curry house outside my local in UK. The was well prepared, hot and plentiful. The taste was absolutely amazing. The service was good and served with a smile. If you are in the area and fancy a curry, then I would recommend you visit this establishment. Wish we had time to revisit again

Reviewed 9 September 2017

we went there this week and the food was amazing, The best Indian I have ever had by far. we had a starter each and a main and every mouthful was a treat. I have had many curry's from all over the world and this Is the best by far. It cost 1100 Czk for all with drink's about €43 for the two of us and worth every penny, I wasn't planning on going back to Prague. But I might now. we ate out for every meal and we found at all the place the staff where rude. but we found the manager delightful, we would 100% recommend eating here. It was just a shame we only found it the last night.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I have visited the restaurant in my first night in Prague. i have ordered Biryani & butter chicken. the Biryani was normal and the butter chicken was better.