Questenberk(Prague)
US$109
US$116
US$68
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$146
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$114
US$89
Agoda.com
US$135
US$112
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$141
US$125
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Hotel Belvedere(Prague)
US$58
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
US$129
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$172
US$131
1,379 results
All reviewspiano barriver viewold town squarecharles bridgejewish quarterlocation is greatjunior suiteroom was spacioushotel is locatedfew minutes walkbreakfast buffet isczech republicbeautiful citywithin easy walking distanceastronomical clockcity breakon foot
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was looking forward to this trip very much since it was my first Christmas in Europe and therefore I also expected a lot!!! We came to the hotel by Prague airport transfers and I recommend everybody to come with them if you want to come by taxi company. The hotel met my expectations regarding the design, location (in the heart of Prague,fabulous), breakfast, cleanliness and all-in-all impression, also my friend's. But what exceeded my expectations by miles was the staff, namely Martina who is supervising the Front Desk. I felt cared for from the moment I entered the hotel and was greeted by her (I simply have to say this) beautiful smile. She assigned me a marvelous room with a view to the castle 424 and that was just the beginning. She explained me dozens of things about Prague and didn't seem to be annoyed by any of my questions (and I was asking a lot). She advised me what to do, where to go, where and what to eat. Her recommendations and some secret tips were essential part of my amazing holiday in Prague. There were some minor imperfections at the hotel but as I was informed by Martina, the hotel has been fully reconstructed lately and is in the final phase of finishing the details so no bad word about anything there!!! Breakfast area was phenomenal, staff also very nice and welcoming. I hope I will have a chance to come back to Prague because the city is wonderful and if I do, I will definitely stay at the President and make sure it won't be Martina's day off :) Greetings from Mumbai!

Room Tip: Ask nicely for the view to the castle, it is absolutely worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Petr C, Guest relation at President Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your very positive review and for your recommendation of President Hotel to our future customers.
It is our pleasure to read, that you enjoyed the great service of our staff. Thank you especially for mentioning our great colleague Martina from Front Desk, this is the best motivation for her to keep the highest standards constantly. We also appreciate your nice comments about our very central location, delicious breakfast and cleanĺiness.
Thank you once again for your lovely comments and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you in our hotel again in the next future.

Yours sincerely,

Diana Kánová

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great value for money. Really satisfied with everything the hotel has to offer. View to the river Vltava nice bonus! Breakfast offers pretty much all you can imagine - no champagne or sparkling wine though but waitresses will gladly serve you some from the lobby bar if needed. Short walk to the old town 15 minutes to Charles bridge.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Petr C, Guest relation at President Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Mauri V,
We appreciate your decision to write your comment on Tripadvisor with hope to help another future guests for choosing our President hotel. We are very glad to hear, that we were able to satisfy your needs and expectations. We highly appreciate your contribution and believe to welcome you in our hotel again should your future trips take you back to Prague.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Location excellent, room was very good and clean. rich breakfast. Staff always helpful. The only negative thing I found was that when we arrived at 12:00 hrs they told me that check in is at 15:00 hrs. However the room was ready but they said if i wanted an early check in I had to pay 30 euros. I accepted but this left a bitter taste.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear andreasa958,
We would like to express our sincere appreciation for you coming to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers.
Thank you for your kind words regarding our excellent location, good breakfast and helpful staff.
It will be a great pleasure for us to welcome you back to Prague again in the future.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel location is good, walk to old town within 10min. Tram station is not really nearby but walkable distances. Good selection for breakfast buffet. Hotel lobby and the room look new, simple and clean.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack L
Petr C, Guest relation at President Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing our President hotel for your stay in Prague and for taking your time to write your review.
It is nice to see your kind words regarding our central location, delicious breakfast and new rooms.
I am just wondering about long distance to the tram station which you wrote about, because the next tram station Nr.17 and bus stop 207 is only 2 min to walk. The closest metro station A - Staromestska takes you about 7 min to walk.
Thank you one more time for sharing your experience with our future guests and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you in our hotel again.

Diana Kánová

Reviewed 3 January 2018

President Hotel Prague is a lovely hotel just looking over the beautiful river in Prague. It is very centrally located (approx 5 minute walk to the square in the Old Town). We were lucky enough to get a river view. The staff were all terrifically friendly and there was a great selection available for breakfast (included).

The room itself was lovely, bright and modern. The bathroom was a little dated but the hotel itself is going through a reconstruction so I expect those will be next. One downfall was that there was no evening service to the rooms to replenish coffee, milk, towels etc. and no bottles of water available. Otherwise a lovely hotel and would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river if you can - the views are sensational!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Petr C, Guest relation at President Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear louloublue27,
thank you for choosing our President hotel for your stay in Prague and for sharing your experience with us and Tripadvisor users. We are really happy to read you have enjoyed your time with us. The great location by the river, lovely room, good breakfast, friendly staff and overall services provided made your stay in Prague comfortable.
Regarding the housekeeping service, usually our colleagues are making the rooms in the afternoon, but we are able to help you anytime even during the night, if you are missing anything, simply ask our front office staff which is ready to help in any kind of matter.
Thank you again for your recommendation to our future guests, we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you in our hotel again.