“terrible”

Ranked #4,681 of 5,984 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 2 April 2018

In short - this place have have few tricks how to overcharge you. customers are expected to pay for stuff which is on the table like ketchup or bread even if you dont use it. Moreover waiter was very rude - asking for tip and when he didn't get one he got angry. Not pleasant place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin on this place. If I could give 0 stars I would've. First, our waiter took our order... waited 15 minutes to tell us something about the computer being down and how he had lost our order... So we had to reorder. Fine, no big deal. Then we get our food... which was cold. But since our waiter was currently having an argument with an angry customer we let it go. Then we got our bill and found we had been charged for bread and sauces we didn't order. Upon asking why we were told we had been cut a break and should have been charged for that 5 times... even though we didn't touch it or order it. So we tried to explain to the waiter that this practice was deceiving and he should tell his manager. Then we asked to split the bill and were told that was not possible. However, after dumbfounded looks our waiter said he'd do us a favor and split it to two cards. AND this is when it got bad... We left the restaurant and the waiter had the nerve to follow us out of the restaurant saying he was upset that we didn't leave a tip... aggressively arguing with us. This place should be investigated and shut down. DO NOT EAT HERE unless you want to leave upset and ready to return home and write a review immediately. I really think this was ny worst experience in a restaurant in my life and I have eaten in restaurants all over the world.

1  Thank Aaron M
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled on to this place while walking around. We live in Prague but we are expatriates. The young waiter was nothing short of surly for no apparent reason. We were not impolite, used some Czech - but as my son said, why would you work in a customer service job when you hate people? And - it is not true that all customer service in Prague is bad. Please avoid this place - bad service, average good, overpriced.

1  Thank safarigirlNC
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had the rocket salad with tomatoes and Parmesan. It was hilariously expensive. My wallet cried. 179 CZH for a salad is too expensive! They also charge you for 10 pretzels 15 CHZ a piece, so beware.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

If you decide to go here, beware. The pretzels on the table that look like they are for the taking cost about 500 crowns apiece ($2.49) Cokes are 1000 crowns ($5.00 and they are the very small bottles. I had goulash soup which was beef broth with a tiny bit of meat and a few chunks of potatoes. My husband's fish came out burned and when he pointed it out to the waiter, the waiter seemed indignant. A roll was brought out with a dinner and when it was eaten, another 1000 crowns was added to the bill. Of the 8 of us that ate there,no one received a good meal. At the end of the meal, the waiter proceeded to tell us how much we should tip him. He that did not smile, did not attend to us well, delivered burned and/or inadequate food became quite rude that we weren't willing to tip him 15% in a country where 5-10% is more the norm..if you are satisfied. DON'T DO IT!