Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$66
Free cancellation until 27/07/21
Expedia.comUS$68
CheapTicketsUS$68
PricelineUS$68
1,109 results
All reviews flora metro station flora mall old town green line hotel is located metro line public transportation tourist attractions nice bathroom stops supermarket tickets czk atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

We spend one night in Pilsen for a family event. We booked for the first time the Courtyard in Pilsen. The reception desk gave us a very warm welcome and we directly felt comfortable. The rooms are spacious and clean. The price is ok. The breakfast is very good and offered a variety of dishes. The location is very good, not far from the center.
If you want to stay in Pilsen in a good hotel, I would recommend the Courtyard

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Michael K
Robin Osvald, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

Dear Michael K,

thank you for taking some of your time to give us this amazing feedback of you experience with Courtyard hotel in Pilsen.

Unfortunately, you left this great feedback on the page of Courtyard hotel in Prague, not in Pilsen - I will be more than happy to forward your review to my colleagues in Pilsen, as I'm sure they'll be more than happy with your kind words.

I do hope that next time, we will have a chance to welcome you in Prague and let you enjoy the Courtyard atmosphere here in Prague.

With best regards.

Robin Osvald

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

The front desk staff here is nothing short of fabulous. (Thank you, Paloma!) Fast, friendly, efficient and helpful; expertly assisting guests who are cranky and brain dead from hours upon hours of travel. Our room was ready when we arrived and we were able to check in a little early (thank you, hardworking housekeeping staff!) and our room was clean, nice and quiet, and comfortable. Breakfast was great - top notch service and a very wide selection of good food and drink. The location is good, near easy public transportation and across the street from a giant mall.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RosieSpoonbill
Reviewed 21 February 2020

As my 1st experience with Court Yard Hotel i was extremely happy with my four weeks stay, Rooms were Clean, staff was helpful and amazing at all times, when ever i was on need of any information regarding Prague they never hesitated to help me, Breakfast was amazing so was Lunch, lobby for me was a cool place as every time i needed a PC or a Printer it was there for all Guests (free of Charge) 24/7.
Wi-Fi was good not that high speed but i managed to do camera talks when ever i needed. if i needed any extra item like towels, soap or shampoo in 1 minute and the service would be at the door waiting for me to pick up my order.
Looking forward to my next stay in Marriot hotels

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 148arbenb
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel a couple of time. It's well maintained and has very nice staff. Just about a right distance from hustle and bustle of old town, yet well positioned to reach city center in a few minutes by metro. Flora metro station and mall is just across the road. While the restaurant onsite has limited vegetarian options, the mall next door has quite a few dining options including an Indian restaurant. I would recommend this place for a good stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TrvlerBlr
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Got to the hotel for a long weekend with a friend. The hotel was in a great location nice walk to central, it’s in a really great area too next to the Flora Mall and the A (green line) so very easy to get to and from the airport, the rooms where great big and the housekeeping staff where on point with everything. The restaurant dinner and breakfast were all great too. Once again thanks to all the staff for the hard work they are doing!

Date of stay: January 2020