US$70
US$68
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$92
US$86
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$160
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Friday Hotel(Prague)
US$154
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hotel Belvedere(Prague)
US$59
US$51
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$109
US$84
Agoda.com
Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$150
US$132
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswenceslas squareold townpavlovametro stationgood sizeexcellent hotelstaff on receptiondouble bedbusiness tripclean roomsrecommend this hotelbreakfast was includedmain attractionspublic transportmin walkmini barcomfortable stay
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights. The room was lovely and clean. Bathroom was good with a nice shower.

The hotel was nice and quiet even though its location is a busy enough part of the city.

Breakfast was included and there was plenty to choose from.

You could get to pretty much everywhere within 15-20 mins walking or 10 mins by tram/metro/bus

Overall a very pleasant experience, the staff were nice and friend. They were also very helpful and suggested activities which were excellent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Zulueta, Generální ředitel at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very happy that you had a wonderful experience. I am truly delighted to note your kind compliments of our service standards and our efforts to ensure you a fantastic holiday.
Once again, thank you very much for your review.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t fully satisfied and even disappointed. The room was okay, but the blanket is like for kids, pillow is super thin, strange A/C system. Moreover, I was charged for a mini bar when I came back home!! I didn’t use it at all. The hotel personnel didn’t tell me anything during the check out. It appeared they hadn’t checked the room properly before I moved in. Finally, the hotel returned the money they charged after few emails.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Irina L
Zulueta, Generální ředitel at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,
according to the fact that you stayed at our sister hotel Clarion Hotel Prague Old Town, I am not able objectively answer to your comments. I asked TripAdvisor to remove this review from our site and add to a correct hotel, but unfortunately they did not do it.
Just a few words regarding the blanket - we all use the same European size 140 x 200cm and there are 2 blankets in our rooms, one for each guest. This is a Clarion standard in the Czech republic. At Clarion Hotel Prague City**** we changed all blankets and pillows two month ago, so everything is new and fresh.
I am sincerely sorry for inconvenience caused and the fact that my colleagues do not have a chance to answer to your review, nevertheless I will send them a copy.
Once again, thank you for your time. We will be happy to accommodate you at our hotel when I hope the stay will be memorable for all right reasons.

Hotel Director

P.S. last but not least - dear potential guests, there are three Clarion Hotels in Prague and we all would be more than happy to receive a feedback from you but to a correct venue.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Good size room ,plenty of space for two people.tea and coffee and kettle provided a couple more tea bags would be nice.Good housekeeping everything clean. Buffet breakfast everything fresh, Assorted breads and pastries,cereal cold meats, cheese and a selection of hot food. Not as central as I thought but not to far from most of the sights. Public transport very good can get around the city easily.Only one suggestion to make staff on reception when checking in could be more welcoming, a smile is a nice way to welcome someone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Zulueta, Generální ředitel at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I am very pleased to read your positive review from your recent stay with us at Clarion Hotel Prague City****. I am happy that you found our rooms comfortable and our breakfasts delicious. I can assure you that all guest comments are used in a constructive way to make improvements to the standards of service and procedure.
Once again, thank you very much for spending your valuable time to write a review. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Although main tourist places are a bit far from the hotel, tram / local conveyance are close by. There are no bell boys available (neither at check-in nor at check-out) which is a bit hassle. Rooms are good with all necessary amenities.

Room Tip: higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Zulueta, Generální ředitel at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for spending your valuable time to review your stay with us. I truly appreciate that you acknowledged our rooms and amenities. Not want to diminish your experience or your comments in any way I hasten to add that one of the main duties of our bellboys is a valet parking. They have to park our guest's cars in our garage. If any of our guests needs help with their luggage, other Front Office Team members would be happy to help.
Our hotel is situated very close (5 min. walk) to Venceslas Square - the gate to a historical part of the city.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed with my husband for 3 days at this hotel on our trip. I really like the location of this hotel. Right across from it there's a small farmers market daily. The tram and the Metro is right around the corner which is really convenient to get into the city centre. And the breakfast was nice. They had a very good restaurant setting and plenty of selection. The service was professional and friendly. The reception was helpful anytime we had questions. It really helps when everyone is speaking English. The reason for one star less is the bedding. They didn't have one double bed so they had push two single beds next to each other. So it still felt like sleeping in two separate beds. My husband is 6'2" and the comforter on each bed was really small. We did ask for a larger one but they told us that it was not available. The bed was soft but the pillows were the worst. They were so soft. Again this is a preference when we do prefer little firmer bed and pillow. The rooms were clean. It had all the amenities needed and included a safe as well. One weird thing was the soap. Although we would open it up and use it in the shower and in the sink they would not replace the daily. Maybe it was just an oversight. Overall we were very happy with our stay and especially the location of the hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marlin K
Zulueta, Generální ředitel at Clarion Hotel Prague City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to read that you found our location ideal, our breakfasts delicious and our staff professional and helpful. I can assure that your comments are used in a constructive way to make improvements to the standards of service and procedure.
Once again, thank you very much for the review. We are looking very much forward to your next visit.