Lowest prices for your stay
RM 669
RM 548
Breakfast included
Multiple ways to pay
4,573 results
All reviews old town dinner reservations hotel experience moment you arrive every guest restaurant recommendations complimentary wine the entire staff walking tour small hotel jewish quarter quiet street amazing hotel visiting prague car service beautiful city breakfast was delicious
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2023

Sweet little hotel tucked into a quiet side street, not far from the Old Square. Central to all major points of interest, with lots of restaurants nearby. So easy to walk everywhere from there. Quiet, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, with everything you need. But, as everyone mentions, it's the friendly, genuine, welcoming staff that make this such a wonderful place to stay. They are on hand 24 hrs and nothing is too much trouble. They offer many recommendations of things to do, places to visit and efficiently book anything you need. And offer you drinks as soon as you walk through the door! It definitely feels like a home from home. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lenka Vetyskova, Sales at Hotel Residence Agnes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2023

Dear Travel21722120784,

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our little hotel in Prague. It warms our hearts to know that you found the location convenient, the rooms comfortable, and the staff welcoming.

It was our pleasure to assist you with recommendations and bookings, and we're delighted that you felt the genuine warmth from our team.

We hope to welcome you back in the future and continue exceeding your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your wonderful experience.

Reviewed 29 November 2023

This is a hotel with exceptional customer service. Check in was a coffee and a sit down chat about my stay, including recommendations for restaurants that were then booked for me, and advice on which atm to use to avoid extra fees. It was actually a bit of a shock to the system as I was not expecting that level of care! All staff members went out of their way to make sure that I had everything I needed and, every time I came back to the hotel after a day out I was offered refreshments. Any time I wanted a hot drink, all I had to do was ask and all was free. The rooms were lovely and I found the pillows to be especially comfortable- and I am picky about pillows! Breakfast was an amazing selection of bread, fruit, baked goods and cooked items. As a vegan, I was invited to let them know if there was anything additional I needed, but I’m generally happy with bread, jam and fruit anyway. What was brilliant was that there was already a dairy free spread available which I haven’t found in the last 3 hotels I’ve stayed in-so lots of points there! When I left, one of the staff drove me to the train station in the hotel car- again totally free of charge. As a solo female traveller, I felt very safe and looked after. The staff at this hotel go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Do stay here if you get the chance!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mina M,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted you enjoyed our exceptional customer service, personalized check-in, and thoughtful recommendations. It's fantastic to hear that you felt safe and well looked after as a solo female traveler. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2023

All of the wonderful reviews are well deserved. This place is a gem. The staff cannot do enough to make your stay as comfortable and special as possible. From the moment you enter the lovely ground floor you are pampered and made to feel at home. The rooms are lovely - spacious, tastefully decorated, well supplied. The hotel is on a quiet side street, one block from a more major thoroughfare, and easy walking distance to nearly all of the major sites. It is also quite close to several excellent restaurants, two of which are within a 3 minute walk of the premises. The breakfast is generous, varied, and excellent. There are always several home baked outstanding dishes to tempt you. Given the outstanding staff (Frank, Alina, Lucas, Victoria, Paul and others), lovely facility, delicious breakfast, and perfect location, the Agnes is definitely THE place to stay when in Prague.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear dridr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a glowing review of your stay at our hotel. We are truly delighted to hear that you found Agnes to be THE place to stay in Prague. It warms our hearts to know that you felt pampered from the moment you entered the hotel and that our staff made your stay comfortable and special.

We're thrilled that you enjoyed the spacious and tastefully decorated rooms, the quiet yet conveniently located setting, and the easy access to major sites and excellent restaurants. It's also wonderful to hear that our breakfast offerings, with their generous variety and outstanding home-baked dishes, added to the overall positive experience.

Your kind words mean the world to us, and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back to Agnes whenever your travels bring you to Prague again.

Reviewed 26 November 2023

Our stay at Residence Agnes was wonderful from start to finish. I have never experienced this level of service before, at any hotel anywhere else in the world. The moment we arrived Viktoria greeted us with a pilsner, pretzels & peanuts and offered to help with planning our visit including making dinner reservations. Every morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast that fueled us for a day of walking around Prague. The location was central to everything, so it was easy to venture out in the morning to any of the major sites. The rooms were comfortable and a reasonable size with nice linens and a firm bed (towels were a bit skimpy- but this is my ONLY complaint/suggestion!). Perfect home-base for multi-generational trips, from kids to grandparents!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear michelle h,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay at Residence Agnes. Viktoria and the team are delighted to have made your visit special. We appreciate your feedback about towels and will take it into consideration. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Prague.

Reviewed 25 November 2023

Our family of 6 (including teens and grandparents) just finished 4 nights at the Hotel Residence Agnes and I am compelled to share our wonderful experience. From the moment we were picked up at the airport and then welcomed in the lobby with a drink, every moment of our stay at the Hotel Residence was amazing. The staff is there to truly make your stay special from making dinner reservations, suggestions as to area activities, and even having the city’s most delicious caramel cake delivered on 2 occasions “just because” they knew it was my daughter’s favorite. The historic hotel itself and rooms are beautiful and a great place to unwind after a day of exploring. The location is perfect and walkable to wonderful restaurants, shops and Old Town sites. I can’t imagine there being a better hotel in Prague.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're delighted your family had an amazing 4-night stay at Hotel Residence Agnes. It's heartening to hear our staff's efforts to make your stay special were appreciated. We're thrilled you found our historic hotel and central location perfect for exploring Prague. Your kind words mean a lot, and we look forward to hosting you again.