2 people are viewing this hotel
US$22
Hotels.comUS$32
PricelineUS$24
travelup.comUS$50
All reviews single room clean rooms reception desk enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast elevator supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2022

I stayed here for one night when I had to book a hotel last minute with a late night arrival. Given the circumstances it was fair priced, and I was satisfied with the room.
I did not extend because I found the atmosphere too busy and too high-energy for me, but some people may like that...
The texture of the bedding was a bit strange.

The breakfast was absolutely great and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2022

Friendly staff. Cozy and clean room. Buffet breakfast, varied, vegetarians friendly.
Nice place in nice neighborhood. Near a beautiful park and alley with old sakura. We have just catched the flowering period.
Good transport junction. The only thing is that there is no direct route to the center, only with a change.
What is quite important for the Czech Republic, there is a pharmacy nearby.
Very good value for money.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 3 May 2022

The biggest issue was the room itself. Very cramped, no AC, only a few small, tilting windows, without possibility to open them. To our surprise we found out later, most other rooms were normal size with huge windows and view - guess we we're not entitled to such room. Other things like food, staff responsivness, internet speed/connection was all good.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 27 April 2022

Some male staff member at the reception was not friendly, not empathetic at all and even a bit racist. The room was not very soundproof. The location is a bit far from the city centre, but close to a quiet residential area. Given the cheap price, I think it fair overall.

Reviewed 26 April 2022

Before I travel, I always check first, if there is a A&O in the city.
In this short trip, I went a single bed in a six bed mixed dorm. Check-In was quite smooth, only that I had to pay a little extra for the bed sheets.
I saw a lot of families, game areas and also a well lit place to work.
The hotel is just a little farther away from the city center but totally worth it.