Lowest prices for your stay
US$32
US$30
Agoda.com
US$22
Hotels.comUS$30
travelup.comUS$51
Travelocity
All reviews single room clean rooms enjoyed my stay buffet breakfast supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Smooth check-in and clean rooms, helpful staff, nice view & good-size room, however the app after checkin not working and we had to get keys from reception, breakfast was not free 220 CZK and buffet but few limited items

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed staying with you guys, i will recommend every people to stay there. I stayed in the top floor and the view was awesome. If i will go there in near future then i will sure stay there. At this location you can find a Supermarket Lidl.

Reviewed 24 May 2022

Everything was good, we had a private room, the bed was comfortable, the shower was really big, everything was clean, they switched the towels daily. the only problem is the elevator , 3 not enough for this many people , so we needed to use the stairs ( our room was on the 5th floor)

Reviewed 24 May 2022

Friendly and professional stuff.
Clean facilities.
In the hostel was all we need for our staying at night or more. Some food, drinks, beverages...
Nice lookout on park in front of hostel and south side of Prague.
Cheers!

Reviewed 6 May 2022

I stayed here for one night when I had to book a hotel last minute with a late night arrival. Given the circumstances it was fair priced, and I was satisfied with the room.
I did not extend because I found the atmosphere too busy and too high-energy for me, but some people may like that...
The texture of the bedding was a bit strange.

The breakfast was absolutely great and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2022